Anyone use Wulff Triangle taper lines?

I did some parking lot, test casting of a 5wt Scott Radian a few weeks ago (gonna get one), the line on the reel was the Wulff TA. The guide/shop guy swore by it, and it seemed great, but the rod was obviously awesome too.
    I'm pretty sure it was the plus version as it was 2 toned.

I saw the Trident guys rated the TA really high for dry fly fishing and not so high for nymphing....and they didn't really like TA+ at all.

Any opinions on this stuff? I do prefer fishing dries even when i probably shouldn't but do fish nymphs quite a bit as well.
    I'm not sure I want an overweighted WF line like the MPX that Yellowstone Anglers guys use in their 5wt shootout. The TA seemed like it had a very nice presentation.....at least to this Jong in the parking lot.

I have one that I use on a six weight. It's a good line. It's especially good for roll casts and single handed spey casts. It's excellent for swinging soft hackles- you just pick it up and cast it at the end of a swing, without having to strip in a ton of line. I have the older version, not the two tone.

I have many versions of triangle tapers. Love them, long lasting, etc. Not sure if they have a textured one yet, but that would be my fave.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Thanks, I've ordered it to put on a Galvan Rush light which is going on the Scott Radian I've also ordered...Happy Fathers Day to me...
    I only wonder if I should have gotten the Torque instead of the rush...definitely looks cooler but not sure it was worth another $100.

TTs = good theory...any taper will facilitate throwing it.... Haven't tried the Radian, but if true...Trident's opinion is simply something that you should be able to adjust for.....but I haven't read anything suggesting that it's a spaghetti noodle that'll kill a quick set.. Spoiled little boys of today....

I have gotten good use out of my Ambush, >300 days over the last few years. Not a huge fan of the PVC material though. Cracks a lot, despite trying every loop attachment method I know of. I'll still fish it out of the boat, but ive replaced it with an Airflo, much more supple head material.