Anyone have a short Specialized E150 stem?

Long story short, I can't aford a bike right now, so a buddy is letting me borrow his 2007 FSR enduro that came with the e150 fork, and it's an xl, so it's a 100mm stem. Figured I'd check to see if someone had a 60mm one laying around that they'd sell. Checked ebay, shortest I found was and 80mm one. Shot in the dark.

Call Olympic bike shop in Tahoe City. They had a collection of those things for a while. Ask for Sam or John.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Thanks Woo! Percy has one, going to pick it up today. Such a random part to have laying around.

Half that shop and I had those bikes at one point. We had some parts swaps going strong for a while. I got rid of the two I had when I sold the bike. Glad you got one!

When you realize how over damped that fork is, get in touch. I'll explain what to drill.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp