New Default Mobile Theme

I went ahead and set a new default mobile theme. There are still changes to be made to it, but I figured it's already better than the previous. Use this thread for praise, suggestions, demands for my resignation, etc.

If your device is still using the old theme, click here to change it.

Mobile question - At the bottom of the page I clicked full site rather than top and couldn't get back to the mobile theme after that, only regular site. Is there an easy way to get back or do I need to go to the link in the above post every time?

Mobile question - At the bottom of the page I clicked full site rather than top and couldn't get back to the mobile theme after that, only regular site. Is there an easy way to get back or do I need to go to the link in the above post every time?

Fuck now I'm on the mobile theme on my laptop. help

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post

Fuck now I'm on the mobile theme on my laptop. help
    If you are on the desktop theme and want to switch to mobile, use the drop-down menu just above the page footer. Select "Metro Mobile Black & White" or visit this link: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eme?styleid=37

If you are on the mobile theme and want to switch back to the site default, slick on the "Full Site" link, or go here: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eme?styleid=32