FS: 160GB iPod Video $100 OBO

As the title states, 160GB iPod video ("classic" model).

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-classic-.../dp/B001F7AHOG

I haven't used it in a few years, spring cleaning/packing means it is time for it to go. $100 OBO.

iPod, cable, no-name Silicone case, no-name armband. I've also had a piece of screen protector on this since new.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26675630612_a8713ce043_b.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	181839

SOLD
    Last edited by krp8128; 05-10-2016 at 03:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

what all is included.. any pics?
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Quote Originally Posted by BaNosser View Post
    what all is included.. any pics?

OP updated with pics
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Bump

How is the battery life? Have you tested it recently?

Pm me a reply so I don't miss it.

Sale Pending to Ripzalot.

BTW battery went for over 9hrs at high volume and still had 1/4 charge.

SOLD