I'm hoping to get out as much as possible this spring for summits, multi day traverses and linkups etc. I'm a relatively new skiier (3 years) so I'm not looking to do crazy gnar couloir's, but my goal is to steadily push my comfort limit as the season progresses and I get more descents. I'd say, right now beginner to moderate ski mountaineering objectives like Mt. Toll or cristo couloir are well within my comfort zone, and I can start to push it from there. I'm a trail runner/backpacker who just likes to be moving in the mountains, so I don't think of long approaches or traverses as slogs or sufferfests. For instance, I'd like to try to do the four pass loop in the maroon bells (or some version of that) this spring over the course of 2 or 3 days with a minimalist backpacking kit. I like the idea of covering a good amount of ground over the course of a few days via cool ridglines and classic descents. I did the windriver high route a couple summers ago, and I've been dying to get back out and do some portion of that on skis, or basecamp for some moderate ski mountaineering routes. Anyway, if any of this sounds appealing to you, drop me a line or pitch me a cool trip idea.