Sram X01- 1 x 11?

So my new bike is spec'd with Sram X01. Always been a Shimano user but figured what the heck, give it a try. So far really dig the shifting performance. Bad part is I'm not in love with sram brakes, they just don't have the feel I want. Has Sram ever made a good brake? Anyway, I could replace the brakes with XT. Pricepoint has them for $88 per set, that's using my Sram rotors. It appears that the rear derailleur shifter and brake lever are integrated. Does sram offer a clamp style shifter directly onto the bars for X01, 1x11? Bike also came with a reverb dropper post. The adjuster button is integrated with the front brake lever. Any options there if I was to go xt brakes? Ditch the dropper?

The clamp for SRAM shifters are very easy to come by, most guys have them in a spare parts bin.
    The Reverb dropper button has the clamp built into in, and the brake is attached to the dropper. So if you're selling the brakes you will need a brake clamp to sell it as whole. These are also in a spare parts bin.
    This is the shifter band you need:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00.7018.090.001_1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	181487
    The is the brake band you need to sell your brakes is: (or you can use this for your shifter as well)
    Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  4.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

problem solvers makes adapters to mix shimano and sram brakes/shifters on the same clamp:

http://problemsolversbike.com/produc...match_adapters

I'd assume you have guides? I'm happy with mine, but my only experience with XT brakes was a demo bike so they weren't in great condition.
    Last edited by jamal; 04-27-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks for the info. I had never heard of Problem Solvers. Pretty cool company.

Quote Originally Posted by jamal View Post
    problem solvers makes adapters to mix shimano and sram brakes/shifters on the same clamp:

http://problemsolversbike.com/produc...match_adapters

I'd assume you have guides? I'm happy with mine, but my only experience with XT brakes was a demo bike so they weren't in great condition.
    The problem solver pieces drop the placement of the shifter away from the bar some... this can be good or bad.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025