FS: 184 Katana w/ STH 14

STILL AVAILABLE LOCAL PICK UP IN 80424 until the 29th will trade for good condition marker jester

184 Katana, 12/13 or 13/14, POST move back to gerrmany version with metal and ELP rocker, mounted once? (i thought i asked a shop to move them from on the line to plus 1 one time, but not sure it actually got done, they may have just moved heel piece or toe piece) well used, top sheets have some chipping and one has a little shark tooth size missing in tip, bases and edges have seen core shots and various maladies over the years, has a couple of core shots as they are right now, that said, a good solid tune and these are as bomber as ever, stiff but floaty, one of my all time favorites, but downsizing to a mantra.

200 OBO with bindings , 135 or best offer flat, would prefer to sell together, add shipping from 80424 (about 35 bucks to most places in my experience YMMV), cash discounts for local pick up in summit county Colorado.

or best offer, have at it.

Last edited by volklpowdermaniac; 12-24-2016 at 11:28 PM.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Get your classics cheap!
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

What BSL are they drilled for?
    JimmyCarter:

I was a MA high school "racer"... Dudes show up for a 200 yard "race" in full gear, getting leg rubdowns in the starting house while half my team was off in the woods getting lit.

:Priceless

Oh, and any pics?
    JimmyCarter:

I was a MA high school "racer"... Dudes show up for a 200 yard "race" in full gear, getting leg rubdowns in the starting house while half my team was off in the woods getting lit.

:Priceless

they are mounted for 301 bsl. see pics above.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Long time bump... all the above still stands will ship for 40 US plus the 200 for package or best offer, will discount for local pickup, Caveat to all of this is that I'm back in CO only until the 29th, so would like to move them locally rather them take them back east for a second time.

WILL TRADE whole package FOR SOLID SET OF MARKER JESTERS WITH A 100ish brakes, must be in good/respectable condition