Anyone selling a 27.5 AM frame?

I cracked the shock mount on my Process 134. Anyone selling a frame? 27.5 wheels, 130-160 travel, size M or L depending on model (430-440ish reach).

How on earth do you do that? Picture?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Secondhand bike, so no warranty for me... No idea how it happened. No specific incident, just one of the eyelets attaching the shock to the top tube has started cracking.

Well damn, I'll be selling an HD3 in a few weeks but it's the whole bike, not just the frame.

Not sure about your price range, but these guys have some pretty nice FSR frames at a very reasonable price, some without shock that might fit your current shock. You could even go hardtail for only few hundred dollars:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/u...&sort=pricelow
    https://www.universalcycles.com/shop...20Bikes&order= (VIP15 15% off code)

You also might want to call Kona and see if they'll sell you a front triangle, that looks like a massively under built shock mount, they must have a pile of those around for replacements.
    Last edited by Damian Sanders; 04-23-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Ran into that situation before (cracked a used frame). I contacted the person I bought it from and he was kind enough to contact the company and get me a crash replacement. If not, Kona in the past has been decent to deal with . I know banshee is awesome that way. They sent me free bushings for an old rune from 08. You may consider a banshee spitfire. Not sure but they should be same size shock and they're one of the few companies that sell frames with or without a rear shock and canadian$ for a Canadian frame . Very durable. Good luck man

Thanks all. I'm in touch with original owner who is in touch with Kona, so fingers crossed. If not, that Nukeproof Mega TR frame from CRC looks like it could be a fun replacement.

SAC always has a few deals now that's it's been redone...

http://www.steepandcheap.com/mountain-bikes
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

I have a medium Mach 6 Carbon with Rock Shox Monarch debonair I am going to sell. Overall great shape. Matte black with red accent. $1700

Curious to hear what Kona says. Since its the shock mount and not a crack in the frame tube itself, I wonder if a weld repair is possible?

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell