WTB: Small Santa Cruz Chameleon 4 frame (2008 through 2012: 26", 1-1/8 head tube)

WTB: Small Santa Cruz Chameleon 4 frame (2008 through 2012)

The post-2012 ones were 26" with a tapered headtube in yellow or blue (chameleon 5?), and the current one is now 27.5" wheels (chameleon 6?) Both of those won't work with my spare parts.

Somewhat of a specific WTB, not not really expecting anything to come of it. A month of occasionally remembering to check pinkbike and ebay hasn't turned up anything yet - anywhere else I should be checking?

Why won't the tapered head tube work? You can still use whatever 1 1/8 fork you have if you get a new lower headset. I'd do this if possible because it's getting mighty hard to find most configurations of 1 1/8 steer tube forks these days if your current one needs replacing.

Try searchtempest.com. It searches all of ebay and Craigslist in one go. Some of the links which show up are old but it might locate something on CL you wouldn't otherwise see.

Quote Originally Posted by deliberate View Post
    WTB: Small Santa Cruz Chameleon 4 frame (2008 through 2012)

The post-2012 ones were 26" with a tapered headtube in yellow or blue (chameleon 5?), and the current one is now 27.5" wheels (chameleon 6?) Both of those won't work with my spare parts.

Somewhat of a specific WTB, not not really expecting anything to come of it. A month of occasionally remembering to check pinkbike and ebay hasn't turned up anything yet - anywhere else I should be checking?
    So did you find one? I have a green 2008 Chameleon I might consider parting with. I am trying not to get caught up in the 27.5/29 craze but its hard not to

Quote Originally Posted by sp00ky View Post
    So did you find one? I have a green 2008 Chameleon I might consider parting with. I am trying not to get caught up in the 27.5/29 craze but its hard not to
    NVM Its a large frame