Ski recommendation

Least Coast, All-Mountain like to go twin-tip.
    Want to dedicate to 22designs outlaw, hope to qwiver killer to my Dukes
    230# 5'9" Hard Charger, but work 40 days on them, want the step in out with brakes
    Last Ski Atomic Blackeye 178cm on the dukes/ rossi Phantom 87 178cm on hammerheads/beta stiffy
    Thanks Davy

Blizzard Brahma.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Thanks!!

J-Skis "The Metal"

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Pocket Rocket
    If only they'd made them in red.....

That and the robots would have made a killer ski.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

PRs favorite ski ever. Randomly won a pair at a bar in downtown Boston and skied them into the ground.

Back in the 2002-2004 era, Pocket Rockets were the shit. Yeah, I know, foam core and too soft, blah blah blah. I skied mine as a daily driver at Mt Meadows for three seasons until I snapped one ski in half right behind the heel piece off a cornice drop. The PRs were floppy enough that you were basically skiing a reverse camber with regular side cut ski as soon as clicked in. Your weight in the middle of the ski made them flat under foot and essentially slightly rockered at the tip and tail.

All that to say that this was part of my ski experience that led to my preference for subtle reverse camber but normal side cut skis. The PRs just proceeded the Rossignol Sickles, the Volkl Katanas, and the 4FRNT EHP/Hoji/Renegade/Devastator.

So for the OP, I'd say buy some 184 cm Devastators. They are cheap right now online, and damn do they ski awesome. Or you can buy my old 190cm metal Katanas on GearSwap... And never have to worry about finding the max speed limit of your skis again

Ski recommendation

186 4FRNT Cody. I picked up a pair this year as a goof off ski while skiing with the family. They totally surprised me. Such an underrated ski. Skis much stiffer than they hand flex since they are fairly stiff underfoot. I was skeptical of the 19m turn radius. Yeah they can make a nice short turn but they are not turny by any means. I have no issue raging the piss out of them and making any turn radius I want or not at all. Very stable ski. I mounted mine -1cm from the line. Ski just kills it, even in up to a foot of snow and puts trenches in hard pack groomers.

Twin tip, charger, works on them so they need to be durable.

You need some ON3P's.