Japan Mt. Yotei, Hokkaido avalanche 2 caught, no more info

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/2016...457311000.html

bad translation below..... 2 skiers caught, 1 skier still not located.

3/26 ( japan is in the future)

"26 days morning, in Mt.Yotei of Hokkaido Kyogoku-cho, report that two men had been a mountain skiing has been caught in an avalanche there is to fire, and depends on the police, that this one one of the whereabouts is no longer know thing. Such as the police are heading to the rescue.
    26 days 10 o'clock am, at the Mt. Yotei, Hokkaido Kyogoku-cho, the report to request a rescue from one of them to be "caught in an avalanche in the vicinity of the 5th place which had slipped a ski two men." I went into the fire. And it depends on the police and fire department, one of the two men that were caught in the avalanche, that the one of the whereabouts are not know, now, rescue team, such as the police are heading to the rescue.
    And depends on the meteorological observatory, the closest of Kutchan observatory on the scene, temperatures at 26, 11 am is that it was 4 degrees 7 minutes. Altitude one of Japan Hyakumei Mountain 1898 Mount Yotei of meters that are familiar in the name of "Ezo Fuji", has visited many enthusiasts, such as mountain skiing through early spring from the winter.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

I'm sorry, but that translation is hilarious.

Reminds me of the made in Korea electric knife which had a sticker that read : "Warning - keep out of children".
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." - Rancid Crabtree

"never buy anything you can't fuel with a salami sandwich" - XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by Trace Hardslab View Post
    I'm sorry, but that translation is hilarious.

Reminds me of the made in Korea electric knife which had a sticker that read : "Warning - keep out of children".
    totally.....straight from google translate. my friend posted it, so i just wanted to extract the facts
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel