Thread: Texas wavepool

Texas wavepool

It is supposed to open in Austin this spring. I will be interested to see how this works out.

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/am...t-of-t_136946/
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

It's still not open, but here is an interview with Nathaniel Curran and a bit of footage. It does look fun.

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ca...rran-b_141623/
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Texas wave pool mini? Looks fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Texas wave pool mini? Looks fun!
    Best idea I've heard in a while. No way to get skunked!

Opening day's gonna be epic,

Left side

Not as popular as goin' right

Haha looks like Kennebunk when there's swell and NE winds. 60% Quebec, 35% NH, and 5% locals. No thanx

Another possibility in the Coachella Valley:

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/th...-a-wav_146264/

Just ran across The BSR Surf Ranch on my facebook feed. Holy shit looks like Keli's wave has a close runner up. Not as "perfect" but it looks funner-er more bowley and some good ramp sections. Probably not as long but looks like more surfers per set? The I35 corridor from Waco (BSR) down to Austin (NLand) to San Antonio (Schlitterban flowrider) is becoming the fake wave North Shore! Any secret spots LOL?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Just ran across The BSR Surf Ranch on my facebook feed. Holy shit looks like Keli's wave has a close runner up. Not as "perfect" but it looks funner-er more bowley and some good ramp sections. Probably not as long but looks like more surfers per set? The I35 corridor from Waco (BSR) down to Austin (NLand) to San Antonio (Schlitterban flowrider) is becoming the fake wave North Shore! Any secret spots LOL?

Looks sick, but is there a good left?!