You, Me, and the Apocalypse

Anyone else watching this? Got sucked into the 1st 5 minutes of Ep. 7 tonight and decided to "on demand" it.. Ridiculously funny, well acted, and incredibly well written . The Nick Offerman guest appearance was exceptional. This is one to watch, folks... and it's on NBfuckinC.

First Network series I've enjoyed since the first couple years of Lost.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4337894/

BTW - this woman plays a nun:

Gave this show a chance based on your recommendation, and (through 5 episodes) have not been disappointed. Well written and acted like you said. I was initially like "oh no, Rob Lowe, I'm done" but his character has been great and he's played it well..

Will be all caught up by the time the new episode airs (#9, this thursday). watch this show!

Yeah I'll be caught up by this Thursday as well. Still really digging the show.

Finished the season last night, and gotta say, they lost me there near the end of the season

SPOILER ALERT!!! DONT SCROLL DOWN!!!

Why the fuck would Jude do that? That twist made zero sense
    and then the ending:?!? ARIAL is the one in the bunker and Jamie's goose gets cooked??? After all he went through?? (is the "messiah" angle with him gonna play into it next season? thinking, maybe, after he splits the Thames..) even still, Jude's demise was fucking retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Gave this show a chance based on your recommendation, and (through 5 episodes) have not been disappointed. Well written and acted like you said. I was initially like "oh no, Rob Lowe, I'm done" but his character has been great and he's played it well..
    !
    Dislike RL as well, but sometimes he has his charms.