Kinco 900max vs FTP short cuff

I've seen a few mentions of the 900max gloves but not really any reviews. Is anyone using these that can comment?

I've got a pair of the FTP gauntlets that still have the tags on them, bought larges but they seem tight, hopefully they will pack out. My hands are not that big or burly, but I don't feel like I have any dexterity in that glove.

That said, I'm looking for a pair of short cuffs and was curious how they might compare to the Kincos. Not,sure if I would size up or not.

900 max are just the standard 901s in black with wrist leashes and a carabiner clip.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Kinco's aren't exactly known for dexterity.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Kinco's aren't exactly known for dexterity.
    QFT. My FTPs are much more dexterously than Kincos. And better construction. The FTPs will pack out some.

Some people like fat chicks too.

Yeah, im not looking for surgical gloves, the ftps I have just feel very restrictive, like I can't open my fingers all the way. Probably need an xl.

I mostly use Kinco 901's but other gloves as well including BD Guides. What I'm finding that larger, looser fitting gloves are warmer--due to the airspace and lack of skin constriction while also being more comfortable when it gets too warm. What dexterity you lose with a larger glove (which isn't much to begin with) is worth it for the better comfort range.