Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1281
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    What sizes? I'll keep my eyes open as I'm in and out of a bunch of shops the next few weeks.
    Sweet, thanks man

17 or 18", M or L. I found one ($350, mechanical discs, in good shape), would love to track down maybe 2 more. They'll go to very deserving and hard working kids.

Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    Sweet, thanks man

17 or 18", M or L. I found one ($350, mechanical discs, in good shape), would love to track down maybe 2 more. They'll go to very deserving and hard working kids.
    I'll dig around a few of the local clubs. I am sure there are some out there.

Went out yesterday morning to beat the rain. Had a great 2 1/2 hrs of quiet riding. Saw 4 whitetails 1 ruffed grouse and a hiker with a dog.

"Wives"

"Long"

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by MaineSkiAddict1 View Post
    I'll dig around a few of the local clubs. I am sure there are some out there.
    Cool, thanks man. Good on ya Vt-Free, I cried watching the sunshine from my classroom yesterday, knowing it would be pouring by the time I got out of work (and will continue to until Sunday). That said, the rain is a very good thing- for dirt and the (hopefully) coming snowpack.

Sweet, thanks man

I have a brand new, never ridden 2005 or 6 Stumpjumper frame that you're welcome to. It needs a rear shock and parts to build it up but it's yours if you want it.

Finally got my replacement reverb...which is nice. Hopefully this one will last more than two months.

Rode Mt A for the first time since '14. Some of those trails are like riding up a river bed of scree. Not exactly fun, but when you reach the top it feels like you accomplished...something...something I don't really need to accomplish anymore We didn't make it to hill 3 because I've never been, but next time we'll get there. Another new hidden trail was missed also. Need a guide..aka rog.

Always nice to get a view of the Atlantic from up top with the old lift and groomer in foreground.

The low log rides

I've ridden three days in a row, my camera has ridden no days in a row. You're gonna have to believe me that it was great

BIG SHOUT to gravitylover. Homeboy added hours to his work day to come to our HS MTB race today to gift my guys some frames and parts to play with. Awesome, awesome move. Sir, I owe you big. Great to meet ya to boot. Mags are good. Also MTBs for kids are good. Word word.

That's hudge! Well done gravy!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Thanks and you're welcome #Morekidsonbikesmoreoften

Awesome! Looking to make a combined Stowe High/People's Academy team to represent next fall, maybe even host a race if we can.

Quote Originally Posted by milestogo View Post
    Awesome! Looking to make a combined Stowe High/People's Academy team to represent next fall, maybe even host a race if we can.
    Drop a line sometime. Getting this thing up and running has proven surprisingly easy and the NNE series is really, really welcoming and well put together. They welcome public school participants, they're definitely dedicated to growing the sport and creating access and opportunity.

Gravity! Nice work man!

Night rides!

Wet leaves - bam Oof - wet leaves - ugg

Think I'll give it a day more to dry out.

BIG SHOUT to gravitylover. Homeboy added hours to his work day to come to our HS MTB race today to gift my guys some frames and parts to play with. Awesome, awesome move. Sir, I owe you big. Great to meet ya to boot. Mags are good. Also MTBs for kids are good. Word word.
    Awesomeness all around!
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Anyone going to be at the Wicked Ride? I'll be on an blaze orange kona process 153. White helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by PhishingME View Post
    Anyone going to be at the Wicked Ride? I'll be on an blaze orange kona process 153. White helmet.
    How was that? A friend of mine went, but I opted to stay close to home as I had other stuff to do.

I did get out for a local ride. A little slick, but low psi ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    How was that? A friend of mine went, but I opted to stay close to home as I had other stuff to do.

I did get out for a local ride. A little slick, but low psi ftw.
    Despite the fact it was pretty slick, there was a good turn out. NEMBA always does a great job with this one. Only had time for the east side loop myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PhishingME View Post
    I had planned on it but opted to stay local as I wasn't sure of the conditions after the rain. Glad to hear it was a success.

Nice AM ride this morning with Rog and the master architect of the 'new' area. Good times! Only had to short rope Rog a couple times with his phat tires

missing those rog selfies....
    skid luxury

Oh no! Don't say that BB! He still reads these threads!

Oh yeah, he, like iceman, rides in jeans!

damn jeans for skiing I can kind of see
    but riding sounds like a chafe- fest to me
    But maybe I just ride harder than Rog
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    damn jeans for skiing I can kind of see
    but riding sounds like a chafe- fest to me
    But maybe I just ride harder than Rog
    You probably do ride harder! He's kind of a sally. Although, the volcom jeans are pretty stretchy. He works in a rad skate / surf / snowboard shop for the hook.

He's reading now BB! Haha