Adobe 9.0 question compatibility with Wind 10

Just installed windows. Everything worked well, but the Adobe 9.0 is not working. Anyone know if this is compatible? Love 9.0, because you can do everything without an extra charge. New adobe seems to want to charge you for every little feature.

Thanks

Just called adobe, 450 to buy the software outright, or subscription is 150 a year with yearly renewal. Nice change from the adobe 9.0 i paid $50 for.

My friend prefers Nitro Pro for all her pdf editing needs. I have no idea if it works with Windows 10.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

Probably is compatibility as the first package that mentions Windows 7 is Acrobat 10. What version of Windows did you move from? Have you tried any Compatibility settings with in Windows 10? http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...=windows-vista

If the software was running on Windows 7 or newer, then it may still run properly on Windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Dog View Post
    My friend prefers Nitro Pro for all her pdf editing needs. I have no idea if it works with Windows 10.
    Thanks, just downloaded it. Ill see how it works. 150 is much better than 500. Adobe is out of hand thinking i am going to pay that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Dog View Post
    Program is the bomb. Thanks for your help!

Bumping this cause last week I upgraded to Acrobat Pro DC.

What a fucking unbelievable piece of shit that was.

I used it 4 days, spent 4 days yelling at it and cancelled it today.

Trying Nitro now, seems easy, fast and relatively bloat free.