Football Field avalanche.

I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Very cool

^^^ Yep, that camera has been running all season. Its going to be fun to see what antics have ensued up on Saddle by the various enthusiasts.
    In the end I want to see the whole footage up on You-tube...
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Thanks for posting Bunion, hope this helps highlight the potential consequences of skiing that terrain.

downhill exposure fo real... meet cliff + tree strainer/femur blender :O

It's been cool what MSU has done out there thus far looking at what they do shooting photos to making models, etc. They are clearly obsessed with the topic, which is nice to see.

thats pretty cool stuff that MSU is doing. I wonder how they are monitoring during the day, it would seem the delay in footage and actual real life review would be to much to assist an skiers actually caught, but sweet that they are putting a big emphasis on snow safety.

props to MSU. Saddle is an huge accident waiting to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by steezybomber View Post
    thats pretty cool stuff that MSU is doing. I wonder how they are monitoring during the day, it would seem the delay in footage and actual real life review would be to much to assist an skiers actually caught, but sweet that they are putting a big emphasis on snow safety.
    BB Patrol can access the camera and dump the camera footage in the event of an accident. Currently part of the response plan. As I understand the data will be used for a study on skier behavior.

Wow

P