Derek Hynd: way cooler than any of us

indulge:

"We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

His drifts at Jbay are timeless!

Wow. I would love to be good enough to experiment in that way.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Such a good video. Guys the man

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    I can't seem to indulge on my smartsphone
    Very few people are cooler than iceman
    I've never met or heard of the guy so hard for me to compare or contrast coolness
    So after meeting him what is it that makes him cooler than the other surfer brahs?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno