Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks for posting - done

Fuck cancer. Done.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

same
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I'm glad this was stickied...missed it originally.

Kick this shits ass!

Done.

I'd just been wondering recently what happened to IG and Buzzworthy.

Thoughts, prayers, and good vibes to IG and family.

And, fuck cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Done. A double whammy like that is just too much- and with kids in school... damn. Major vibes IG clan!

sending out positive thoughts!!! fuck cancer

Done. Richard, I really appreciate all the advice you gave me when I was looking to purchase my first home! Now go and kick cancers ass!
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

R and T, you guys of course are in my get well and kick this in the ass thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post

I'd just been wondering recently what happened to IG and Buzzworthy.

Thoughts, prayers, and good vibes to IG and family.

And, fuck cancer.
    Well said LR, and I am still around.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Nearly three months of being unemployed leaves me only able to afford to send best wishes and super vibes. I feel like I want to do so much more.

Nice to see ya Buzz.

Best wishes on getting into remission and getting through this difficult time-

I just want to say "thank you!"

Tracy and I are overwhelmed and grateful for the outpouring of love and support we've received from family, friends, complete strangers and, of course, Maggots!
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Smile Words of hope

I hope that everything goes great for you all. You all have been through a great deal and you deserve the very best.

Hoping for the best for you both. That is a lot to go through.

best to you and yours, inspector.

Unstickying this for a bit so it can bounce up and down the page and, oddly enough, gain some added visibility. I'd love to see a reawakening and a second push to help out two of our own! I'll sticky it again after awhile.

For real. Bump.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Bump to the top.

bump

For those who don't get updates via GoFundMe, both Mr. and Mrs. Gadget are about to start radiation therapy for the next couple months. Godspeed my friends.
    Last edited by Dantheman; 06-09-2016 at 04:27 PM.

I stand before you, humbled and grateful for the caring and support you have shown Mrs. Gadget and me.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    I stand before you, humbled and grateful for the caring and support you have shown Mrs. Gadget and me.
    Thanks for the update. I was just wondering how you were both doing. Stay strong and kick its ass. Let me know if i can be of help.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Bump and stickied again.

Thank you, commonlaw!

Mrs. Gadget and I just arrived at the cancer center for our first radiation date. Who would have guessed when we married 28 years ago that our future dating would include a dose of radiation.

Keep us updated, IG. Give em hell.