Big Gear Purge: Arcteryx, Westcomb, Kastle, Liberty, Blizzard, Nordica....Something f

Something for everybody here. I got to looking through all my gear last week and determined it was time to clean the shelves….didn’t even require my wife telling me to do it! So here it goes
    ***All prices include shipping to the lower 48

Men’s skis
    Kastle MX78 (176 cm) and mounted with Elan (Tyrolia) ESP 13 Demo binders. Not sure what year, likely 10/11 or 11/12 ish. Bases are in good shape, topsheets are a little dinged up with one big flap that was torn and epoxied down. $200 SOLD

Nordica Nrgy 100 (185). Flat but had previously been mounted with Tyrolia Attack’s at 296 and G3 ions at 315, both mounts on the line and holes plugged. Minor scratches/scuffs on the topsheets and bases but one modest coreshot that has been repaired. Still have really good base structure. Nice skis. $200

Womens skis
    Blizzard Viva 8.1 (165 cm) with Fisher (Tyrolia) X14 bindings (4-14 DIN). Great shape and only skied a few days. This one has the slider plate system that was such a great option for adjusting mount point with just one screw. $200

Arcteryx Theta SV bibs mens Large regular in black/slate color. Exclellent condition throughout with only one tiny scuff on one of the guards. Gortex XCR. $175

Westcomb iMirage (mens large) in Red Rock color. This is a great jacket that is just a little too snug through the shoulders for me to layer. Fits about like an Arcterys Athletic cut. Shows use but not abuse. This is the model with the ipod control integrated into the sleve. $100

Westcomb Vapor FX (womens large) in dandelion yellow. This is a stunning jacket that is in fantastic shape. Purchased it for my wife but, like mine, it was a little too tight through the shoulders (she is a former Olympic swimmer). Fits more like the large end of a medium. Really hate to let this one go but it’s just sitting here. $150

Kastle/Marker K12 cti demo binders (4-12 DIN). These came off my BMX 98’s to brakes might fit a few mm wider than that. Good shape. $150

Alltime MFD A/T bindings (Salomon small) Plates are in excellent shape, skied about a total of 3 days. $50

Head Mojo 12 bindings. NIB. Red color. This is the new style. Includes 110 mm brakes. $110

Head Mojo 15 bindings. Good condition with approximately 88mm brakes. $80

Nordica Doberman Aggressor 130 boots, 26.5 shell. Well used but still with plenty of years in them. $80

Send email to mccoyth808@gmail.com for pics.
    LT
    Last edited by Lord Thomas; 02-13-2016 at 07:45 PM.

werent those NRGYs mine originally? If so 296 mounted on the line for Tyrolia attack 16.

Also FYI I believe the Mojos are the same Hole Pattern as the Attacks if someone needs a binding for that ski.

PM sent RE: MX78s.

In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Bushwhacker,

Yes, those were yours. Used them for sidecountry boards and they worked great........till the snow got deep and needed bigger boards. Lhasas incoming so these need a new home. Really nice skis, too bad they undeservedly go under the radar.

Yeah I thought they were surprisingly floaty. but no where near a Lhasa......

They were surprisingly floatey right up until the tips submarined in the deep stuff.........with undesirable results. At 215lb nekked I can do a pretty good job of sending most tips to the bottom.

bump to sell more shit

will be out of town from the 17th through the 22nd. Put dibs on buying lots of shit in the meantime.