Page 581 of 600 FirstFirst ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 14977
    Quote Originally Posted by MHSP1497 View Post
    Spent a few minutes on my Jeffrey 118’s today. Waited for the chairlift to open but gave up after 1.5 hours of waiting. So, rode them thru the parking lot back to the car. The suspension feeling of my Caylor’s is there. I can’t wait to get out on these tomorrow afternoon and again on Friday.
    Meadows? I waited 2.5 hours in the lift-line for 1.5 hours of skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyGarmisch View Post
    I set up a J118 Tour with ATK’s last year, figuring it would be a rare ‘ludicrously deep touring’ setup. I’ve been out on these way more often than expected. I’d seriously consider the Tour layup for an inbounds setup, still got the beef.
    I figure, if you're gonna do that, may as well go 50/50. Skiing inbounds means more tunes. By the time you stonegrind them a few times, you've got a tour model!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    Anyone ski the new woodsman 108 yet? I’m sad about the smaller radius as I really love the old one
    I finally got about 60 minutes on the 108 last weekend (186, black ones below). The conditions were firm, but the skis felt really dialed in in-terms of the specifications working together. The rocker worked well with the side-cut, which worked well with the flex, etc. Hopefully a bit a new snow this weekend, so I can try them in not so firm conditions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4169.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	482536

ON3P SKIS Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I finally got about 60 minutes on the 108 last weekend (186, black ones below). The conditions were firm, but the skis felt really dialed in in-terms of the specifications working together.
    I take it you never skied the Gen1 or 1.5 WD108, or the WD110? Just curious about contrasts/comparisons if you have!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSnow View Post
    Meadows? I waited 2.5 hours in the lift-line for 1.5 hours of skiing.
    Yeah, Meadows. I’m impressed you stayed… I’m thinking Ski Bowl this afternoon

Goat days are the best days Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20240111_200938707.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	482604

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fleaches View Post
    Goat days are the best days Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20240111_200938707.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	482604

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    That looks hawt! Nice skis!

Loving the BG stoke

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by SchralphMacchio View Post
    I take it you never skied the Gen1 or 1.5 WD108, or the WD110? Just curious about contrasts/comparisons if you have!
    Yah, no. I only have experience with the WD96, which I really like and think is a great east coast ski. Nevertheless, they do start to drag in deeper snow where I lose the bottom, which is why I went for the 108. There is a storm rolling through my area tonight, so hopefully will have a bit of fresh snow tomorrow to see how they handle softer conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSP1497 View Post
    Yeah, Meadows. I’m impressed you stayed… I’m thinking Ski Bowl this afternoon
    I am very stubborn. Ski Bowl is definitely more reliable when it comes to storm skiing. I was there last night, lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Loving the BG stoke

Currently in analysis paralysis... Do I go Goats or J118? I tried some J118s last year, but I don't think I got to appreciate them fully because I think I got them a size too small (181cm). I think Blister is getting ahold of ON3P skis this year so I might wait for their reviews to decide...

I am very stubborn. Ski Bowl is definitely more reliable when it comes to storm skiing. I was there last night, lots of fun!

Currently in analysis paralysis... Do I go Goats or J118? I tried some J118s last year, but I don't think I got to appreciate them fully because I think I got them a size too small (181cm). I think Blister is getting ahold of ON3P skis this year so I might wait for their reviews to decide...
    They're gonna be at the Blister summit where I hope to demo the j118 and see how I like them compared to my asym BGs

I was in the same boat last year and decided to just say frig it and have both hahaha. I love my
    ASYM BGs tons but wanted a ski that was a bit more playful on pow days. Got the J118 and was so stoked I did.

Love having both and being able to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by on3pbg View Post
    I was in the same boat last year and decided to just say frig it and have both hahaha. I love my
    ASYM BGs tons but wanted a ski that was a bit more playful on pow days. Got the J118 and was so stoked I did.

Love having both and being able to choose.

I’m all for having complementary powder skis. I think the Jeffrey 118 Is a great compliment to the BG. Skied snow basin today and it was a bunch of heavy wind Blown pow. I’m not a great skier by any means and I definitely could feel the tails behind me if I ever got backseat. Kept thinking that this is where a Billygoat will shine. Thus is why I am buying the BG when it’s finally released.

Quote Originally Posted by K1mJ0ngTr1ll View Post
    I’m all for having complementary powder skis. I think the Jeffrey 118 Is a great compliment to the BG. Skied snow basin today and it was a bunch of heavy wind Blown pow. I’m not a great skier by any means and I definitely could feel the tails behind me if I ever got backseat. Kept thinking that this is where a Billygoat will shine. Thus is why I am buying the BG when it’s finally released.
    I will add that the couple pow days I have had on the Jeffrey 118 when the snow is soft with some of the most fun I’ve ever had skiing.

Moe I should have sacked up and bought your J118s last year. I’ll probably be getting 181s.

Speaking of 181s, last spring I bought a pair of WD110s that had changed hands twice due to tune issues. My local shop has a Wintersteiger Jupiter, and that machine is the bomb. I finally got on those WD110s in a mix of packed/groomed pow, chop, some pockets, all topped with a little storm snow … holy cow they were awesome. For my style I dig the flex pattern of the WD110s over the gen 1 108s - almost as substantial of a ski but more tolerant of imperfect posture/balance/technique, and a touch bit softer suspension. The true test will be when we get into west slope Oregon schmoo as it’s starting to refreeze at night …

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Cease and Desist is the best powder ski of all time. Fight me.

You should have been here yesterday!

It's true

Any PDX/Oregon mags looking to buy a J118? I need to move a pair of ski's after dropping 3 grand at the vet last week, and I can be happy with my 110's.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by Sessiøn View Post
    Any PDX/Oregon mags looking to buy a J118? I need to move a pair of ski's after dropping 3 grand at the vet last week, and I can be happy with my 110's.
    I am interested depending on length and other details, PMd!

Moe I should have sacked up and bought your J118s last year. I’ll probably be getting 181s.
    Overall, they were great power skis. I kind of regret letting them go. Should have just skied them until it was time to replace. Problem is ON3Ps never die so that might have been never, ha...

Definitely interested if they are 191s.

Conditions finally starting to look like December

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240113_092151.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	483004

I’ve had many good days on cease and desist Feels lighter than it is and pretty stable while quick in deep pow Great design man

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

ON3P SKIS Discussion

How long? I’m a small 181 kind of dude.
    Located in the Ice Shire (Eugene).

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

How long? I’m a small 181 kind of dude.
    Located in the Ice Shire (Eugene).
    Seems like 181 and 191 are claimed, so count me in as interested if it’s a 186.

Thx for all the interest. Someone is picking them up tomorrow.
    Training for Alpental