Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
    I still think baby bear oughta push to have a summit in Jackson Hole - dare I say, the "baby bear invitational"

Dunfee wouldn't even need to ship swag - we could just come by the office
    Just lmk when and I'm in. It is convenient that it could be called bbi too! but maybe it should be a lowercase
    I know some of the other area mags would enjoy it too- doesn't that Parvo fella work for the resort?

maybe homemadesalsa could organize a maggot avalanche course for those inclined or something fun like that too

Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    maybe homemadesalsa could organize a maggot avalanche course for those inclined or something fun like that too
    kill a bunch of birds with one stone?

Quote Originally Posted by AlpenChronicHabitual View Post
    It shouldn't be a competition, instead an inspiration to bring actual mag summits back to this place.
    More summits everywhere! Tahoe, Montana, Denver/I-70, SLC/Wasatch, Mid West, EC, etc...
    There are a bunch of these I would travel to.
    Back in the day we talked about having a Midwest summit but nobody wants to drive somewhere else to ski 500 vert and Bohemia is like 4 times the drive time that it takes most people to fly to Denver or Salt Lake. Everything is too spread out. That said the BB16 event looked to be off the hook like summits of days gone by that I missed as well. Not that I looked into going but I sure should have.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Back in the day we talked about having a Midwest summit but nobody wants to drive somewhere else to ski 500 vert and Bohemia is like 4 times the drive time that it takes most people to fly to Denver or Salt Lake. Everything is too spread out. That said the BB16 event looked to be off the hook like summits of days gone by that I missed as well. Not that I looked into going but I sure should have.
    For the longest time I've wanted to shred Mt. Bohemia. I have a coworker who's from Michigan and he's convinced me that when it's going off, it's worth the effort. Pencil me in for a summit there...

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    I hear ya...
    Though there must be a large enough mag population to drive a regional event somewhere between Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan ?