FS: Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 25.5; Faction 3 Zero 183; (2) POC Fornix New in Box

Moving a few items... pics to follow:

(1) Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 (current orange model) 25.5, 300 bsl. I picked these up last year and used them sparingly. No snow worth touring for in New England this year so I haven't used them at all. Used less than 10 times, most of which I used my lace up foam liner and not the original liner. I had a punch and a small amount of grinding done to the toes by PJ Dewey at Race Stock Sports. Otherwise, stock. Looking for $300. Pretty firm on these.

(2) Faction 3 Zeros 183: I purchased these last year and skied them for probably 5 runs, no joke. Nice ski, but I don't do enough nose-buttering to ski these all the time. Just kidding, these are pretty stout, they just require a more centered stance. I'm more of a Mantra/Katana guy. These are 112 underfoot. Mounted once for P18s and a 303 bsl (size 26) at 1 cm behind the rear-most of the two "recommended" lines. Other than a little wear on the corners of the top sheet these are super fresh. $275 OBO.

(3) I have TWO (2) POC Fornix helmets. One Steel Grey, the other Lead Blue (Navy). Both are XL-XXL which is really size Large in a Smith or any other normal helmet (Check the Backcountry size charts - 59 cm to 62 cm). Both of these helmets are new in the original box. Passing on pro-deal/shop pricing. $90 shipped EACH.
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

Your inbox is full

, I should have douched my box before listing. Smooth move by me.

Thanks, Galbi!

Sorry to anyone who wasn't able to reach me.
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

boots still available?