Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We're talkin' RE RE on the crack pipe with the brillo pad, puddles in the light bulb. ALI KAI's got da Kine bud w/da pavillionaires @ Hanalei. Da Heber Creeper is retired. Now? CIA b grade from Iraqistan and junk heroin run through turkey/Belgium on C5 galaxies and C130's w/red berets packing' m4's $ teeners. Nuf said.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    utarded skibumnese
    most oud need a decoder ring but lima charlies on my end
    you should join me in bestowing the utarded brofessional community enhancements on the op
    or loan him red boots
    i'll probaby mount my super bros and head on over to the deer vallet for a feb corn day next week
    i can sport ya one of my 10 pack locals days at cost
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

What? Ain't scored the blow out the back door o the camel and snorted it @ miletti's and the pearl on da way to da mo and da club, before goin to da dead goat then apre' @ da zeph. FO shizlle. We're talkin' rats nest on acid w/a hangover before midterms @ da U. LIVE2SKISKI2DIE. Jimbo Morgan's license plate.

Solitude is as fucking gay as fat skis and AT binders.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    knew if
    only
    glad dont
    21 1/2 = more than ucanchew
    whores died
    rip
    powderz
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno