Pipe Mastrers going off, perfect conditions...

Bump for Slater in the QF's...so good

Kelly fucking Slater. Has anyone ever been so good for so long in any sport? Guy is 43, crazy.

All time comp, but this ain't the pipe masters, its the pipe pro. Different event, but this one was way, way better than the masters this year. Slater is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrain505 View Post
    All time comp, but this ain't the pipe masters, its the pipe pro. Different event, but this one was way, way better than the masters this year. Slater is unreal.
    Different contest, but still an unbelievable field. Irons is still one of the best in the world at Pipe, and so is JOB. In fact, I would bet that a heat with Slater, Irons and JOB, don't know the other guy, is harder to win than just about any heat at the Pipe Masters. I mean, Mick Fanning is great, but is he or Medina really better at Pipe than Irons and JOB? No way. Irons and JOB are probably better at Pipe than just about all of the WCT, or whatever it is called now.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."