Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nah. P&Ps and carriers/strollers in the trunk. Ski gear and/or stuffable camping equipment on the roof.

The amount of shit you take car camping with twins... Two P&Ps take up a fuckton of space, and then they refuse to sleep in them anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Roof Boxes - Latest and Greatest

Quote Originally Posted by AlpenChronicHabitual View Post
    Not sure where you live but they come up used on Craigslist in the PNW fairly often for decent prices.
    Packasports are made here in Eugene. They used to offer a sizable discount if you picked up direct.

^^^ and the closure system is hinge latches. no need to fuck with pressing buttons and unlocking unless you really want to which I rarely do.

Adding nothing here but I got my first ski shop job at 16....the older guard liked me and treated me like older brothers would....was duct taped to things, locked in a ski bag and tossed in the snow...but the WORST was getting locked into a thule box and being driven out on the parkway....this was 1998......damn that was terrifying. I still hang with those guys....

I'll never own a box...