Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    You guys are cute. Believe whatever you want about the bindings, but that's what I've determined after many years of testing - FKS result in a more lighter setup better for soft snow and off piste, while metal salomons are more fitting for groomers and heavy charging setups, or if you want to make a light ski more stable.

Here's a post where I decide what to put on my latest pair of Heads:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ght=venturi+95

As a side note, in the last decade I've had 4 pairs of 186cm Head Monster IM88's - Look ZR18 turntables on the first pair, S916's on the second, FKS on the 3rd, and STH16 Steels on the current pair. All at a din of 13. So yes, I do know what the hell I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Damian Sanders; 08-26-2016 at 01:20 PM.

So, in debating this more, I'm looking at the Enforcer 93 rocker profile and noting that the extended tip rocker is entirely off the snow and has no sidecut. While on something like the Bonafide there is much less rocker and the sidecut extends into the rocker, and that as you lean the ski over, you can engage the tip of the ski. I still ski a large number of traditional camber skis, and I like to be able to feel the tip of the ski contacting the snow, within reason. The enforcers look like you're basically skiing around on 160's all the time. Huh...?

What's a decent set of SuperBros worth here on Gear Swap ?
    My pal has a nice set of SuperBros, maybe 15 days on them, with silver Pivot 18 mounted for 319 BSL, no other mounts. He is after one of my skis so we are scheming on a trade, along with some other kit. He actually has a single Superbro as well ( I think he wants to keep it for a shotski ). His original Superbro's broke, and Pat sent him a new pair.

What Would Maggot Pay for these beasts with the P18 ?
    They have only a few ski-days on them since having a lap done on them by a big Wintersteiger. Mailing from Canuckistan & Paypal to USA will cost me $65 US on top. I will post an ad in Gear Swap in a few days once I have an idea on TGR .

Quote Originally Posted by Damian Sanders View Post
    So, in debating this more, I'm looking at the Enforcer 93 rocker profile and noting that the extended tip rocker is entirely off the snow and has no sidecut. While on something like the Bonafide there is much less rocker and the sidecut extends into the rocker, and that as you lean the ski over, you can engage the tip of the ski. I still ski a large number of traditional camber skis, and I like to be able to feel the tip of the ski contacting the snow, within reason. The enforcers look like you're basically skiing around on 160's all the time. Huh...?
    Did you end up with the 93s? If so; what do you think?

I dunno. Despite how fun the superbro is on shitfucked snow..
    Demand is not high for that type of ski . Also, supply is almost nonexistent. Nobody makes anything like it....

They might be worth $250 if you can find someone that needs a ski like that. You could sell them pretty quick for $75 to someone who just wants to try them out.

I sold mine on ebay for under $100....
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by ARL67 View Post
    What's a decent set of SuperBros worth here on Gear Swap ?
    My pal has a nice set of SuperBros, maybe 15 days on them, with silver Pivot 18 mounted for 319 BSL, no other mounts. He is after one of my skis so we are scheming on a trade, along with some other kit. He actually has a single Superbro as well ( I think he wants to keep it for a shotski ). His original Superbro's broke, and Pat sent him a new pair.

What Would Maggot Pay for these beasts with the P18 ?
    They have only a few ski-days on them since having a lap done on them by a big Wintersteiger. Mailing from Canuckistan & Paypal to USA will cost me $65 US on top. I will post an ad in Gear Swap in a few days once I have an idea on TGR .
    Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    I dunno. Despite how fun the superbro is on shitfucked snow..
    Demand is not high for that type of ski . Also, supply is almost nonexistent. Nobody makes anything like it....

They might be worth $250 if you can find someone that needs a ski like that. You could sell them pretty quick for $75 to someone who just wants to try them out.

I sold mine on ebay for under $100....
    Concur. They're not worth much, despite how fun they are. Awesome groomer/ spring ski.

Data point: I bought my Hart Fuelie Boss (same as Super Bro) from a Hart rep for around $50, one mount. Edges had some light surface rust. Otherwise in nice shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Last pair I sold went for $100. Sure they're rare, but most people attracted to that ski are getting too old to want to shove that sled around all day. Like me.