El salvador Nicaragua or Costa Rica for the swell on the 18th ?

El salvador, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for the swell on the 18th ?

Heard great things about the rights in el salvador . Heard great things about the heavy beach breaks and lack of crowds in some parts of Nicaragua. Heard great things about extra curricular activities to do after surf ( if onshore ) in Costa Rica.

Thoughts?

I've only been to Jaco, so I only know about that part of Costa Rica. Playa Hermosa and Jaco are great beach breaks. Boca Barranca is an hour away and is an epic left point, but it almost never breaks. It takes a huge swell to make Boca break and I think it only takes S/SW. With a big swell I would want to be at a point, so I don't know if I would choose Costa Rica. There are bars in Jaco, but we were pretty surfed out so we really didn't party, just had drinks at the hotel after dinner. Good luck.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Costa Rica is the answer.

Thanks Split and Long Duc. I ended up doing both Costa rica and Northern Nicaragua.

I dont like crowds so I tried playa Negra. It wasnt empty but far less people then when i last went to jaco. The great thing was the wave. what a sweet reef. I stayed at http://realsurftrips.com They had a nice setup and Bob is the man.

Next was Nicaragua and boy did I score. I surfed a beach break called the boom almost everyday getting the best barrels of my life with no crowds. This place crossed off a dozen items off my bucket list and i can probably die happy now. These guys did everything right and had a killer spot in front of empty waves http://thunderbombsurf.com . Worth every penny. Cheers . I might try el salvador next year and give some info and probly hit these spots again in the same trip. adios

Glad you scored. I will have to consider Nicaragua.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Congrats, BubbaG. Glad you scored. Did you get on a boat at any point in the Nica leg?

yeah we scored a left point in the north. only a small barrel section but it was well overhead walls and a nice change in pace from the punishing beach break barrels. boy did i get my ass kicked but spit out of a few mackers

Consider Santa Teresa.....