Whitedot Redeemer mounting location

Anyone have any advice on the mounting position for Whitedot Redeemer Carbonlite 190cm? I searched and didn't find any definitive answer.

I've been on the Redeemer for quite a few years now, the FR line is spot on. They also have a BCJ on some of the older models (backcountry jib) but if youre big or burly then the FR is best as they have quite a bit of taper.

I agree. Although I had the 180 non carbon versions...

a norwegian mag named skime had the 190's I think...

Search for his posts, or pm him...
    Aggressive in my own mind

I really enjoy them mounted halfway between jib and Freeride. I'm not a big guy, and I haven't been on a pair mounted on a different point, but damn I love these skis

I mount every Redeemer I sell on the FR line.

Keen to know how these ski compared to a Chetler or automatic. Blister reviews on them didn't look all that great a bit slow and dull with shape problems in chop? Maybe a more forward mount would help?

Thanks everyone. I'll give it a go on the FR line and report back

Thumbs up

Hi, a bit late to the party (are they stil talking skiing on TGR Tech Talk?).
    So you mounted them up now?! Where you put your bindings depends on what type og skiing you do right? I too old for new school and prefer a rearmost position as to that mid ski thing. I've even mounted some of mye Redeemers 2 cm behind the FR spot (this spot may have moved om newer models). My take is that these are not that sensitiv, so going back will still give you confidence on and of slope, that's once you are "broken inn" on these big boys. Btw it you want more charge, go the all new WD Ragnaroks, those are awesome too.

I find these skis to be solid on any terrain and condition. You need to be ready though and on your game to ski these properly. Not an intermediate ski.

Like I said, I'm in the middle between Freeride and jib-kind of wish I had gone back further towards the tails.

Mounted with the beast 14, these thins charge, and with some strength I've taken them up many thousands of feet on many tours.

Not the best carving ski, but for what they are I'm impressed at how well they carve (not that I have as much experience on so many skis as the Blister guys).

I'm getting on the Automatics in the next storm cycle and can give a comparison then.

These skis are really fast charging skis. Powder or chop, be prepared to go fast and use the sidecut-don't be a sissy and toss them around. You can throw them around but letting them open up, even in crud, is the most fun. Gotta be on your A-game though. That's my 2cents.