Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    so fun hanging with MD9 and MOE in Aspen proper, and even taking in a show with the legendary music loving misfits from North Zion. you guys are family!!
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Stall View Post
    so fun hanging with MD9 and MOE in Aspen proper, and even taking in a show with the legendary music loving misfits from North Zion. you guys are family!!
    I thought you were renting out your place and doing an epic road trip with the girls?

In town this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9 View Post
    If you thought we were tweaked before I have some recent Halloween photos to share with you...

Good to see so many familiar names in here.
    Last Halloween party of yours I was at was pretty damn epic, (even with belligerent Jeebus). I imagine they're still pretty raucous. Keep telling myself I need to get up to your bar one of these days.

Sorry about GT, hope things are looking up for him soon.

Odin, I know about that all too well. We've done dishes in the bathtub before.

Karl, so good seeing you in Aspen. Thanks for the hospitality. You better give me a chance to reciprocate here in Ogden. The Belly Up is hallowed ground.

Shredhead, Another familiar name and face.

Tri-Ungulate, let me know if you ever do come up. The best nights are when we set up the photo booth filled with the weirdest shit you can imagine. We have a dozen totes of the most bizarre crap purchased from DI over the course of decades. It always gets crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    I'd like to point out that I see way more of tuffy109 than I ever did before. It's a very.... very.... very small world out there at times.
    Good to see Odin make an appearance. Never met you in person, MD9 but followed your stoke and real estate path here on the boards.

Md9 got knocked out by some asshole at his bar last night. Send vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Md9 got knocked out by some asshole at his bar last night. Send vibes.
    Seriously? Vibes J.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    wtf?
    uhh yeah wtf?

Wow - that sucks so much. Hate drunks. Hope there is no lasting damage MD!

Ugh. Hope they arrested the motherfucker.

Yeah, I tried to break up a fight and got hit in the process. No fun, but I'm all good now.

Add 'em to the ban list. All the best, md.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Ugh, heal fast . . . oh, and glad to see you back here

Be the hammer not the nail!

Glad you're okay mang

Yeah, I tried to break up a fight and got hit in the process. No fun, but I'm all good now.
    Don't ever get in between me and my old lady again when we're arguing.

Didn't know about your dad, so sorry to hear this. I see everyone's lives on FB, don't stop by here often, thanks for the warm and fuzzy thread, MD9

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Did you and I ski together one day at Basin? I was flykdog then.
    Well that explains a lot.

Right on. Hit me up if you head this way. The hipsters purchased Powder Mountain, but not the Marriott. I believe the Marriott was franchise owned and the owners hadn't kept up on improvements to the point to retain the Marriott name so it was stripped of the Marriott name until they got caught up on renovations. It is now a Marriott again. I have no idea why they named it the "Summit" in the interim. It made for a lot of confusion.

The market is too good. No inventory. In the category I shop there were usually roughly 200 listings available. Right now there are only 60. I've had to get more creative in my purchasing recently, but I've also backed way off. I've pretty much resigned all of my design and real estate clients. I just design for a couple of my own projects and the same is pretty much true for RE investing. I got too busy. Work is no kind of life. I'll be skiing more again and hanging with the kiddos, etc... I'll still pick up properties here and there as interesting things come up, but that's probably about it. I do enjoy remodeling older homes.
    I'm a year too late, but I just left Ogden. Kiddos wife and I are at solitude for the week and I headed up to pow mow with the family. Afterwards headed to 25th st. And remembered this thread. Took the bros to the Christmas Village and was surprised how nice it was. Saw some new condos on 23rd. Parts of Ogden have changed so much in the past 10 years. The meth dealers in the park haven't. Anyway, I'm headed back in two weeks and plan on hitting up your bar.