Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Flylow website showing tall sizes available for chemical pant and baker bib as of this morning. I'm 6'5" 215 and the large talls(chemical) are the best fitting I've found. Use code FreeShip to save on shipping.

check out Strafe, i just got the XL....and wear 36x36.....just adjust the velcro waist tabs, come with suspenders too, 10K WP, nicely made too

Quote Originally Posted by porkroll View Post
    Flylow website showing tall sizes available for chemical pant and baker bib as of this morning. I'm 6'5" 215 and the large talls(chemical) are the best fitting I've found. Use code FreeShip to save on shipping.
    GODDAMMIT!!!
    just spent my spending money and had given up hope for a return of the tall bibs

Thanks very useful. I am 6'3ish 160lbs and have found with Arcteryx pants that are long enough I can fit two or three if my asses in them. Clothing can be a struggle.

Norrona Lofoten bib FTW or OR vanguard
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Just got the L Tall baker bibs, 6'5" 210. 34" inseam is plenty long, no ball pinching, waist/chest are a nice fit. Am pleased

Ski Pants for Tall Dudes - The Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Quimbystr View Post
    Just got the L Tall baker bibs, 6'5" 210. 34" inseam is plenty long, no ball pinching, waist/chest are a nice fit. Am pleased
    Leg volume, ok?
    Room for heavy thermals if needed?

Yeah, tried them on over sweats and they were good. They're pretty loose below the waist but then more fitted than the trewth bib above

Solly quest motion fits are the best fitting I've ever had, i'm 6'4 and about 200lbs
    I Came, I Saw, I .... Made A Slight Effort & Then Went Home For Lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by lordf View Post
    Solly quest motion fits are the best fitting I've ever had, i'm 6'4 and about 200lbs
    Been looking at those, you go L OR XL?

Quote Originally Posted by dgilligan02 View Post
    Been looking at those, you go L OR XL?
    Xl, found them to be the best fit of all the ones I tried on. The norrona ones were nice but too baggy for me in XL, the other norrona I tried in XL were too small.
    I Came, I Saw, I .... Made A Slight Effort & Then Went Home For Lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Quimbystr View Post
    Yeah, tried them on over sweats and they were good. They're pretty loose below the waist but then more fitted than the trewth bib above
    i got them now - thx for the comments above
    way better fit for me
    very happy
    returning the marmot bibs

Bump. Back in the hunt. My Burton XL's are just too huge after slimming down a bit. I like a loose-ish/comfort fit, but need approximately a 35 waist and 36 inseam. No bibs, must have vents (prefer inside AND outside), at least one hip pocket and two fronts. Some cargo pockets are good too. Non insulated please. Anyone find anything like this that's not at the cost of one left nut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

I'm 6'3" 175#, 32-34 pant and I ski in Spyder Tarantula. They come in long, are sub-$200, and last a lifetime (literally). I've had 3 pair of Tarantulas since junior high (I'm 38 now). Current pair has been rocking since 1998.

The XL OR vanguard is a legit 36 inseam. I have a pair used a dozen days in excellent condition. $150 shipped for gore Tex 3L soft shell

FS: Skis, Bindings, Goretex, fleece, mittens and tons of GEAR!!!
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

I am 6'4" and 205lbs and am 34 waist with 36 inseam... I mostly wear the Patty Untracked pant, but also own the Powderbowl and other than the venting (external vents only) the ski pant checks all of the other boxes... I wear the large and the pants are plenty long and when not in ski boots the pants will hit just to the floor...

Apparently the OR Vanguards are pretty darn long, as I just found out. 6-4 and they're borderline long on me. Also looser fit, too generous for me. If somebody can use them hit me up.

FS (dammit): OR Vanguard GoreTex bib/pant:

I am 33" waist with a 34" inseam and thought the OR pant sizing was horrible. Bad mix of waist/inseam ratio. I was really disappointed as I loved the white room jacket. I got some powder bowl pants and the fit (and quality) is A+.

Quote Originally Posted by dgilligan02 View Post
    Apparently the OR Vanguards are pretty darn long, as I just found out. 6-4 and they're borderline long on me. Also looser fit, too generous for me. If somebody can use them hit me up.

FS (dammit): OR Vanguard GoreTex bib/pant:

Quote Originally Posted by esseff View Post
    I am 33" waist with a 34" inseam and thought the OR pant sizing was horrible. Bad mix of waist/inseam ratio. I was really disappointed as I loved the white room jacket. I got some powder bowl pants and the fit (and quality) is A+.
    For me it's not so much the waist/inseam mix (I'm 36 w/35 in ish); they just made them too "roomy" for me.

6'6'' and 36 inseam here. I'm really happy with Arc'teryx (sabre and seeker pants, in tall size. End of season sales...) .
    In Europe, Degré 7 and Salomon also make some pants in tall sizes (shorter than Arc'teryx, though).
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

The Ground brand used to make a two-layer pant called the Glissade if you can find it. Materials were mediocre but they were plenty tall and dirt cheap for ski pants that can make it through a season or two.

I picked up a few pair of Westcomb brand bibs a few years ago that are nice and tall. Gore Pro three-layer. The boot guards are kind of small though so cuts at the bottoms are common.

Could use that OR type fit without the bib (or the price frankly). 34 w, 36 IS. 6'3, 175. Suggestions welcome.

Patagonia powder bowl in large.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Could use that OR type fit without the bib (or the price frankly). 34 w, 36 IS. 6'3, 175. Suggestions welcome.

^^^thanks.... I"ll see if I can find a pair at a tolerable price.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    My dims are identical. Spyder Tarantula comes in long, full zip, but not that slim. Sub-$200 online. They are awesome.