Skier weight on G3 Siren?

I recently came across a pretty good deal at a ski swap--a pair of G3 Siren skis, mounted with Fritsche Freeride bindings. The skis are in great shape and came with a pair of skins. They are short--157--and according to the G3 website these skis are intended for a skier weight <95 lbs. I paid $215 for the package.
    I bought these for my sister, who is short and small at 5'2" and ~120 lbs. She hasn't skied backcountry much, but it's something she would like to get into. I'm sightly bigger than her--5'3" and 135 lbs.--and I ski a 172 G3 Zest. Sometimes these skis feel like they are a little too much for me.
    I'm curious if anyone has experience with the Sirens? Any thoughts about how someone my sister's size would fare? She's 40 and grew up skiing in Colorado, and is a very good in-bounds skier. I should also mention that she has rheumatoid arthritis, which has restricted her activity over the last several years. Backcountry ski touring is fairly low impact, so I'm hoping it can be a good activity outlet for her.

The ski sounds about right for her size, probably a good deal/good package, G3 was kicking them out at some point and I got the last GF a pair right from G3 for only 150$ which I mounted tele .

Buying bindings/skins/mounting/tax adds to the package price of a setup significantly so the package you got is a good IMO

I never skied the sirens or the zest, but there must be an easier skis to ride than the zest, the Siren must be 10 yrs old but still OK

get something like the DPS Yvette which pretty much skis itself
    Last edited by XXX-er; 11-26-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know