Ski Touring/Mountaineering Boot Question

Calling on the collective's opinion and knowledge...

Short story: New Dynafit TLT6 Performance vs (old) La Sportive Spectre + Dynafit PDG?

Long story: I don't ski in the resort, so thats not a concern. I currently own and ski in the Spectre only. Have a line of Dynafit boots and trying to decide if I get a PDG to make a super light set up and use for really technical climbing (water ice, mixed), etc to compliment the Spectre or sell the Sepctre and get the TLT6 for all around use for everything.

Thanks.

Doesn Dane still post here? I recall that he has done a bunch of climbing in in TLT5/6 and possible Spectres and PDG's as well. He probably has a bunch of 10,000 word blog posts on the subject at http://coldthistle.blogspot.com/.

What up Kevino. Have the OG DyNA that I think is similar to the PDG minus met flex. Also have the 5 w eliminated met flex. Long story short....go TLT. Don't know jack about the Spectre but u can beef up or down the TLT based on mission w liners/tongues. Did my first ice climbing w ski descent in DyNA last spring and it is great on the up but leaves something to be desired on the down.