Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    testimony of a single co-conspirator with nothing else wouldn't do it
    Guess not. And other people have seen the guy with the camera.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

thats fuckd up, cops are worthless
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    And I know this is TGR but asking for pics of a child is creepy as fuck. So is using any of the post to fulfill some fantasy about sex with children some of you are having <shudder>. I know some are sitting in their basement on a folding metal chain with bad teeth and a "English" accent eating a Subway sandwich salivating at the fucked up ideas in your creepy little skull. But please try and control yourselves.
    Hey. Fuck you.

No one has asked for picture of your kid.

Some of us have expressed surprise at why you'd post this stuff about your daughter, and then asked why your camera is the subject of your concern. Then we've ridiculed your protestations, suggested you mtnherp this thread etc.

What the fuck did you expect?

Anyway. I sound Australian. Everyone knows that.

So yeah fuck you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

gotta agree, wouldn't be posting that my sixteen year old daughter had thug 19 and 20 year old boys over unsupervised. but hey that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Hey. Fuck you.

No one has asked for picture of your kid.
    there was this: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...87#post4597387 Didn't see anything else (except the next few posts).

But was so obviously a joke, that if that gets his panties twisted, perhaps he should not be posting at all.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    wait, what? the dude has your shit, cops know he took the shit, dude is exibiting your shit. am i missing where law enforcement enforces some shit?
    this is bullshit
    Yeah its crazy. The only good thing is that the cops have the sn to the camera and its in some alert system the cops use to find shit that's been pawned. Other then that complete waste of my time, now if I could pin down where this guy is at that would be helpful.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Yeah its crazy. The only good thing is that the cops have the sn to the camera and its in some alert system the cops use to find shit that's been pawned. Other then that complete waste of my time, now if I could pin down where this guy is at that would be helpful.
    I haven't been following all this, but if you're saying your daughters "friend" has your shit, I would tell her to get it back or to buy you new gear. I mean wtf???
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I haven't been following all this, but if you're saying your daughters "friend" has your shit, I would tell her to get it back or to buy you new gear. I mean wtf???
    This. I mean, all she has to do is say give my dad his shit back immediately or threaten to start talking about how they had sex a.k.a. statutory rape. (not that they did, just the threat should be enough to scare the shit out of him if he has even a lick of sense)

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    This. I mean, all she has to do is say give my dad his shit back immediately or threaten to start talking about how they had sex a.k.a. statutory rape. (not that they did, just the threat should be enough to scare the shit out of him if he has even a lick of sense)
    I've read some dumb shit on here, but this may take the cake....

Suggesting he tell his daughter to lie about statutory rape is just fucking absurd.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

This is turning into one great shitshow of a thread.

Carry on.

I apologize Tuckerman. It was not meant to be taken literally, like most jokes.

Tuckerman, I hope you are seriously thinking about what is going on with your daughter, and I don't mean punishing her for her poor choice in friends...

This is something that would happen to me. And it did, over and over and less and worse.

Those losers completely took advantage of your daughter. Why did would your smart and beautiful daughter even give these thugs the time of day? She knew these guys drank and she knew they were questionable characters, there is no way she didn't. The real question is why did she want/need their attention. Its pretty obvious what they wanted from her, but what did she want from them? What did they have to offer her? Its pretty scary to think about, isn't it?

Go ahead and fling whatever insults you all want at me, I will go back to oblivion and being the joke, but please just consider this...

Its fucking hard to be a teenage girl and when teenage girls are lacking in self esteem and go looking for male approval it doesn't end well. Its a self perpetuating downward spiral. I know from personal experience and I have seen it time and time again, Its too late for me, I am broken beyond repair, but your daughter isn't and you don't want her to have to learn this the hard way... the hard way, like babies and bad relationships and herpes and serious life stuff... think about it.

The world is full of assholes way bigger than you will find on TGR, and the sad thing is that it doesn't even take an asshole to fuck over a girl/woman with low self esteem, because they fuck over themselves over and over again...

You will probably need outside help for this, but please take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Tuckerman, I hope you are seriously thinking about what is going on with your daughter, and I don't mean punishing her for her poor choice in friends...

This is something that would happen to me. And it did, over and over and less and worse.

Those losers completely took advantage of your daughter. Why did would your smart and beautiful daughter even give these thugs the time of day? She knew these guys drank and she knew they were questionable characters, there is no way she didn't. The real question is why did she want/need their attention. Its pretty obvious what they wanted from her, but what did she want from them? What did they have to offer her? Its pretty scary to think about, isn't it?

Go ahead and fling whatever insults you all want at me, I will go back to oblivion and being the joke, but please just consider this...

Its fucking hard to be a teenage girl and when teenage girls are lacking in self esteem and go looking for male approval it doesn't end well. Its a self perpetuating downward spiral. I know from personal experience and I have seen it time and time again, Its too late for me, I am broken beyond repair, but your daughter isn't and you don't want her to have to learn this the hard way... the hard way, like babies and bad relationships and herpes and serious life stuff... think about it.

The world is full of assholes way bigger than you will find on TGR, and the sad thing is that it doesn't even take an asshole to fuck over a girl/woman with low self esteem, because they fuck over themselves over and over again...

You will probably need outside help for this, but please take it seriously.
    Good post and food for thought. I too have a daughter. 7 now but damn even that 7 went fast.

excellent post/advice, mtgirl.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

All my camera gear stolen.

This. I mean, all she has to do is say give my dad his shit back immediately or threaten to start talking about how they had sex a.k.a. statutory rape.)
    Age of consent in NH is 16.

I'm with Mtngirl. You need to get real with your kid about hanging with older males that are clearly trouble. No fucking way would I tolerate a 20 year old scuzzer hanging at my house trying to fuck my daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Age of consent typically has age "ranges" associated with it. I.e. 16 yr old and 18 yr old OK. 16 and 30? Not so OK. YMMV all states are different

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Age of consent typically has age "ranges" associated with it. I.e. 16 yr old and 18 yr old OK. 16 and 30? Not so OK. YMMV all states are different
    No, only for younger minors. Once you hit 'the' age of consent (for a minor/adult), that's it--you can't legally consent with an adult of one age but not another. The ranges are just for, say, a 14 and 16 year old.
    [quote][//quote]

Jesus christ - what has happened to this place? I've often had trouble stomaching some of the blatant sexism / bigotry / homophobia around here and I'm glad there's less of it now, but the whole "pictures" comment was so obviously a joke.
    Most, if not all, the comments about the op's daughter were in jest and they were clearly making fun of the op for his cluelessness in regards to a 16 yo girl hanging out at home and alone with a couple 20 yo males. The concern for his camera gear being the primary emphasis made the whole scenario quite amusing.

OP, if you don't want people making fun at your expense don't post about stupid personal shit.

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    I've read some dumb shit on here, but this may take the cake....

Suggesting he tell his daughter to lie about statutory rape is just fucking absurd.
    I didn't say to actually file a false report, I said to threaten to do so if the shit-head doesn't return the stolen goods... big difference there. The point was, this is kind of on her too and she should do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    I know you didn't intend it, but do you have any idea how much uttering that paragraph makes you sound like a serious creeper?
    No it doesn't, maybe he's just aware of the nuances of some of those laws. I know about some of them because a friend of mine, when he was 19, was charged with statutory rape... with his 17 year old girlfriend, who he was 13.5 months older than. The girl's parents didn't like him and that was their method of separation. Pretty fucked up. This shit followed him for years and made it very difficult for him and his wife to adopt a kid 20 years later.

Mtngurl brings da troof. You may be broken in yor estimate but when u help others u so help yoself.

Well duns.
    watch out for snakes