Which Ski Salomon Q 105 or K2 Annex 108 for Pacific Northwest Chunder

Which Ski Salomon Q 105 181cm or K2 Annex 108 177cm? for Crystal Mountain, Steven Pass and occasional Whistler use.
    Skis are Roughly the same length, Roughly the Same Shape. Flat Tails and Tapered, Rockered Tips.
    For Soft snow Days not looking for 1 ski Quiver. Heavy powder, Trees,& Moguls.
    If its Icy i will ski on something else.

Neither.

On3p wrenegade 102

The red ones.

Or...ON3P

If you are a solid skier that knows how to keep your shins pressed against your boot, this is the best ski you can buy for what your looking for..

http://www.skicenter.com/ON3P-Vicik-...FVGCfgody0AEVw

How big are you? Why aren't you looking for something fatter for deep days?

I'd steer you toward a moment governor or on3p wrenegade 112 if you really want to avoid tail rocker. If you're skiing a lot of trees, some subtle tail rocker is nice. Moment bibby, praxis GPO or my top choice for this application - an on3p billy goat. Get above 110mm underfoot for PNW pow/chunder. You're welcome.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

If it's for Crystal get what looks good while standing in line
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Annex108- Is very much a traditional 'fat gs' type ski but with tip rocker. Does require some forward pressure to work. Will plow through crud better, more damp and heavier feeling due to metal. Classic K2 feel.
    Q105- Much more 'new school' design from the mid-sole forward. Tighter turn radius, tip slides around easy, does not like to be driven but traditional tail will finish turns. Lighter feeling but more edgy. Mount point is relatively forward, Salomon still has trouble aligning sidecut, camber and mount position. A 181 Q105 will ski shorter than a 177 Annex 108.

Quote Originally Posted by nord View Post
    Which Ski Salomon Q 105 181cm or K2 Annex 108 177cm? for Crystal Mountain, Steven Pass and occasional Whistler use.
    Skis are Roughly the same length, Roughly the Same Shape. Flat Tails and Tapered, Rockered Tips.
    For Soft snow Days not looking for 1 ski Quiver. Heavy powder, Trees,& Moguls.
    If its Icy i will ski on something else.
    How do you get to just these two skis? Shop Form availability? Deals abound? So many better options for what you describe.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Q-Lab or Cochise

. . . but Stikki's analysis of the two skis you mention is right on.

Quote Originally Posted by aevergreene View Post
    Neither.

On3p wrenegade 102
    Came here to say this as soon as I saw the title. The Wren 112 if you want fatter.

ON3P skis are built to slaughter PNWet chunder.

I was originally thinking about the Salomon Q lab and Stumbled upon the K2 Annex 108 for real cheap. I haven't actually skied a real rockered ski yet. I have some Salomon Sentinels that have "early Rise" tips. Not sure I want a Full Rockered ski. So I thought I would try a ski with a Rockered tip and Flat Tail. I haven't skied anything Wider than 100mm Waist. So I'm not sure I really want a really wide ski.

Check out Rax skis. Way better choice for what you want.

Lindahl
    Thanks for the great offer on the RAX skis. However, I'm looking for more traditional ski but modern. I'll forward your PM/Pro Form to some of my PSIA friends.
    Anyways, good luck with RAX ski rep job.