FS 191 Scott P4 mint

Selling a pair of 191 Scott P4
    One mount for FKS and I dont know the BSL for the mount. These are too big for me so i am not going to mount them and ski them.
    These things look like they have been out once. No chips or base gouges at all. Not even any scratches.
    Sold
    Last edited by kingsskier; 12-01-2015 at 06:36 PM.
    Sent via care package with protective strafe run

How about some brand new 2012 195 Super S7's ?

Don't be afraid of the size, they ski like 185's and are really fun if you are a lighter dude.

Seriously. Ski them don't sell them. I am 155 5'10. They are epic.

My favorite ski ever. So Fun and stable at any speed. I have 2 pairs, earlier graphics. I'm almost tempted to buy these too. They don't make em like this anymore....

Unfortunately for you Pricewise, these and the fugly ones that came the year after hit steep and cheap for a ridiculous price.

Maybe I'll stop being a pussy and ski them.
    Curious, how much were they on SAC?

I can barely remember last week, but I wanna say they got below $200 on sac..

Try em out, you won't regret it.

That ski is silly fun. Just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsskier View Post
    Maybe I'll stop being a pussy and ski them.
    Curious, how much were they on SAC?
    Bought em for $210. I would buy yours too if I didn't have 6 pairs of skis.

Have the exact same pair. Paid ~$240 for them 5 years ago. Still love em, especially in the springtime slush, but they don't get the amount of action they deserve.

Figure around $150 would be a fair price but you'll likely find a limited set of buyers for a non rockered more traditionally shaped twin tip.

Mount em up

For items with very low volume of recent transactions, I don't see how Price Police matters much nowadays in this market after 4 consecutive low-snow years.

If you wanna sell such items fast, offer it up at lower price. Or just get the attention of the right serious buyers by any means, and then negotiate price over PMs and make the transaction. Or if you're willing to spend time to get money out of it, I don't see anything wrong with offering for sale at a higher price, and then just keep dropping the price over time until someone finally pulls the trigger and buys it.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    For items with very low volume of recent transactions, I don't see how Price Police matters much nowadays in this market after 4 consecutive low-snow years.

If you wanna sell such items fast, offer it up at lower price. Or just get the attention of the right serious buyers by any means, and then negotiate price over PMs and make the transaction. Or if you're willing to spend time to get money out of it, I don't see anything wrong with offering for sale at a higher price, and then just keep dropping the price over time until someone finally pulls the trigger and buys it.

This is good advice, but, without asking for price police I wouldn't have ever known these sold on SAC at such a low price.
    Granted, I didn't expect to get more than $150 out of them. It sounds like I should keep them and mount them up, I just don't know how often they will get out. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a lot of days that call for them.
    If someone wants them for $150 shipped inside the lower 48 I'll let them go. Otherwise, it sounds like I'll have fun on them.

Either you or a buyer will EASILY be able to get $150 worth of fun by riding these skis until they die. With the weird supply&demand nowadays, I'm not good at predicting actual transaction prices anymore. Strange days...

Last edited by Vitamin I; 11-06-2015 at 10:58 PM.
    - TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Ill plus one on how great these skis are! I had em a few seasons ago in 191, skied them till they died. im 5'10" 155lb and no problem with the size. They ski pretty short and are super fun!

Just bought a few more pairs of skis. I am not going to hang on to these. Bump

Add me as another fan of these, although I haven't had the pleasure of trying much new stuff from the last 5 or 6 years.

Bump, someone buy these. I have become a hoarder again.

Some interest bump no triggers pulled

Offers?

My offer still stands
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    My offer still stands
    It's tempting but There just isn't enough meat left on the bone shipping them to Canada since they are so long.