Looking for room in Tahoe City/truckee/olympic valley

I'm sure you've heard this one before..

trying to get up there before it's too late. will find a job hopefully full time, have enough savings to pay bills until I do.

26M ready to shred all winter. decent person, won't make a mess and leave it or be a piece of shit. hopefully you aren't either

just advice on where to start looking is helpful, too

Common boys no leads whatsoever? Checked out a dump for 600/month in truckee. Hoping for a slightly better deal but might need to bite the bullet and take whatever I can find.

I'm learning finding a place to live is harder than finding a job this time of year in Tahoe. I'm sure all of this is heightened by El Niño stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by jahoney View Post
    Common boys no leads whatsoever? Checked out a dump for 600/month in truckee. Hoping for a slightly better deal but might need to bite the bullet and take whatever I can find.

I'm learning finding a place to live is harder than finding a job this time of year in Tahoe. I'm sure all of this is heightened by El Niño stoke.
    Best I can do is offer a name. I hosted the former owner/admin of splitboard.com and his son. Chris and his son Skyler. Skyler works and lives up there, but my only contact is his instagram. skylergallardo. Best of luck, Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by jahoney View Post

I'm learning finding a place to live is harder than finding a job this time of year in .
    Any decent ski town.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Any decent ski town.
    i believe that..

seems like some leads are firming up. appreciate the effort split and guy who PM'ed me

see ya on the hils no matter where I end up

Write me