Looking for some more partners for Front Range based ski-mountaineering, ice climbing, and BC skiing. I'm most motivated to do ski-accessed BC ice climbs and making some fun turns on the way back to the car. Have an AWD SUV with Blizzaks and a rocket box (but I share it with the wife, so I don't always have access to it). Have flexible availability and can get out almost any day as long as I've got some advance warning.

About me: 31 years old. 20 years skiing. 15 years climbing. 7 (or 8?) years ice climbing. But I've never really mixed them together. I lead 5.12 on bolts, 5.11 on trad gear, and WI5 or 5+ when the ice is good. Spent most of my life living in the NE, but work brought me to CO and I'm looking to get out and explore. Have some avy savvy but definitely a novice in the grand scheme of things. Taking AIARE 1 in January. Have read Tremper's book several times and done a decent job ingesting it I think.

Climbing is definitely my main pursuit, and skiing is probably my weak point. When I was a kid I was too cool for ski school and ingrained some bad habits (I'm always in the back seat, poor edge control, etc.) But I'm committed to working on that this season. I even bought the unlimited lesson pass at Keystone this winter - gonna take a lesson (or two) every week until April. That said, I'm a good enough skier to get down any in-bounds trail in CO. Maybe a little bit sloppy, but I can get down. Same thing with the trees, but I'm slow. Not sure how that translates to off-piste though. Did a couple tours in CO last season (2 days on Berthoud, 2 days in RMNP) and managed fine, but winter was so weak I was mostly out rock climbing in a t shirt. Maybe skied 7 days last year?

Have absolutely all necessary gear, a quiver of skis (and ice axes, crampons, ropes, etc). Just looking for some partners, preferably with stronger avy skills than mine. And a good lay of the land.