Partner and/or Couch Needed: Jackson, WY - January 2016

I'll be in Jackson, WY this January (2016) for a two week course and looking for technical climbing / skiing partners for a few days before (1/1-1/4) and after (1/17-1/21).

I've done a lot of technical ski touring in the PNW (Rainier, Baker, Enchantments, Hood, WA Pass, Boston Basin) and the Northeast (Huntington Ravine, Adirondacks, Katahdin).

I'm most interested in The Grand and other technical climbs with a ski descent. I can do huge days or overnights. I'd also be fine with non-technical touring.

I'm comfortable leading WI4/AI4.

I'd also be ecstatic to find a place to crash for periods of time between 1/1 and 1/21. All I need is a couch.

Thanks,

Dave

Bump. Still looking for partners and couches.

Would need to confirm with the roommate closer to the actual time but I have a couch in Driggs that's generally open to skiers, and while I'm not super experienced with the more technical stuff, I am trying to get into as much of that as possible and have the gear for a lot of the less aggressive stuff. Hit me up if ya don't find anything closer to JH.

Thanks for the offer cydwhit, Driggs looks like it's probably too far to make it worthwhile for daily commuting.

Weekly bump. Still looking.

Thanks,

Dave

Bump. Still looking. Thanks!