Where to find a AT heel piece

I took the original heel piece off of my scarpa maestrales to place the fitted heel piece for the dynafit beast. I went to switch out the pieces and found that I no longer have the original heel piece that came with the boot and am having trouble finding other pieces. Seen a few threads on here about how hard it is to find those pieces but they were back from 2006 so I wanted to see if theres anyone out there who knows better than me on how to get those parts.

cheers

Contact Scarpa via their web site. They often have spare parts.

Pick up a pair of old beater AT boots at your local swap if you can find them. I got quoted $35 per fitting from Scarpa a couple years ago. I know keep a couple spares for this exact reason. Apparently that insert is made of gold.

From skimo.com parts section

Boot Heel Inserts - AKA Heel Tech Inserts, these are the bits of metal that allow boots to click into Dynafit and other pintech heels.

Admittedly they say what they are but don't seem to have them for sale in the parts list so get in touch with them to see.

Let me dig around the parts bin, may have a pair from my F1s. No need for them splitboarding.
    Life is simple. Go Explore.

These things, yea?
    Life is simple. Go Explore.

Yea those are the pieces I was looking for. I was able to stop by a local shop and get the last pair they had in their parts bin. I appreciate you digging through your stash though. And hold onto those things.. they're as good as gold.

I was able to acquire a pair at a local shop for $15 by luck.