Cool Ski Technician Needed

Full-time Seasonal Position ONLY

This position is a hands-on tech that allows you to work with ski equipment daily. The Technician has a primary focus for all ski and snowboard binding assembly and service. In addition, ensure that all safety standards are being met while providing exceptional customer service.

Essential Job Functions

Customer Service
    Participate in daily work load to meet customer demand.
    Ensure all ski and snowboard mounts are completed correctly at the level of performance required to meet vendor quality and safety specifications.

Operations
    Maintain a clean and well-organized mount area.
    Maintain outstanding warehouse condition.
    Preserve complete and accurate records of production.
    Report significant quality and safety issues to upper management; advise alternative solutions before proceeding with work.
    Maintain equipment and ensure a clean, secure and safe work environment.
    Be a team player and support other areas of operation as needed.

Inventory
    Assist in physical inventories.
    Assist in protecting company assets through promoting awareness of loss prevention.

Personnel
    Inspire employees so that each person contributes to the productivity of the warehouse.

Communication
    Maintain open and positive relations with all divisions of the company.
    Ensure the company policy and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly.
    Must demonstrate clear, concise and positive effective communication skills.
    Must prove ability to maintain open and positive relations with employees and customers.

Leadership, Training and Staff Development
    Develop and support a positive attitude.
    Must have proven problem solving ability by effectively identifying, analyzing, following through and resolving issues.
    Must demonstrate personal effectiveness and interest in developing own skills and knowledge.
    Must be able to pass all vendors certification requirements.

Legal Compliance
    Maintain safe working conditions for employees. Resolve safety concerns quickly.

Physical Requirements
    Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention.
    Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory re-stock, and store merchandising.
    Ability to walk up and down ladders, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items.
    Ability to perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
    Ability to safely lift boxes up to 65 lbs.
    Typical work week is approximately 40 hours - available to work minimum of one weekend day, one opening shift and one closing shift throughout the week.

Minimum Job Qualifications
    Ability to work in a fast paced, high intensity, mechanically complex production environment.
    Ability to effectively identify, analyze, follow through and resolve issues by showing attention to detail.
    Ability to give clear directions and set expectations for staff.
    Excellent organizational skills.
    Excel and Word proficient.
    Effective communication skills.
    Self-motivated.
    Ability to problem solve.
    Ability to effectively work with and motivate team.
    Product use/knowledge.

Employee Conduct
    It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.

If interested please email emily@levelninesports.com with a resume. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
    Check out www.levelninesports.com for the best deals on ski and snowboard gear in the universe.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    woah most ski techs aint gonna read all dat and i'm not even sure i posess all them attributes
    and imho way to coreperates
    anywho bumps for a really good gig in a really good company w/ really good peeps in a really good work enviorment
    and feels free to pm me for the really less corporate skibum lowdown or questions.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno