Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This is scary...I clicked on the kickstarter link a few days ago, did not enter any info(never have) yet last night I got an email from Forcite asking for money. There was a link on the bottom, "why did I get this" and goes to a page saying I'm on a mailing list called "Teton." Is Dunfee selling our email addresses? Is he a involved in this helmet company?

It's time to design your email.
    Hey!,

I'm Alfred the founder of Forcite helmets, I would seriously appreciate it if you could back us on kickstarter and get this product off the ground, we have spent over two years in development with many sleepless nights to get this to a point where we could show you all. Starting out in my dads garage.Now we are almost there!

ONLY $649 on kickstarter for limited time. $200 off retail!

- Record in 4k
    - 8 hour battery life
    - 200 meter walkie talkie
    - listen to music
    - Track performance
    - Be found in a avalanche with GPS

All in one device so you can keep your gloves on!

Our campaign really needs a push this week so if you haven't backed us here is your final chance, If you won't be backing us please share the kickstarter around.

My skype is Alfred.boyadgis if you want me to walk you though what the helmets do.

P.s We are offering free one year warranty and helmet damage replacement so if you smash your Helmet we will replace it FREE!

Here is the link below.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...or-snow-sports
    Kind Regards,

Alfred Boyadgis

Promise i wont bother you again

Founder/inventor

Give this a few years of upgrades/advancements and I can see the merits. Get from 200 meters to 2 km's (that's 1.25 miles for you Yankees), add video stabilization, maybe a recorder in the back of the helmet and drop the price to around $400 and it may go somewhere...or not.