Thread: Eve Online

Eve Online

Super geek alert!

I'm headed down to Stacmon V to pick up an Armageddon battleship to fly back to Dodixie and put on the market. Should make a cool 30 million off this trip.

Is this anything but a foreign language to anyone?

Thank God I never got sucked into that game. Looks extremely addictive and I could totally see playing it.

Read about pretty much the most ultimate in-game troll of all time coming out of there. Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

You should see some of the epic back and forth that happens between Russians and the rest of the Western World.

Proxy politics and war right there.

Hah! I bet that's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.