Denali Spring 2016..

I am looking for partners for May summit ski on Denali. 2 or three. Must be frickin able...3 week commitment.
    Pond 801 803 2201

Good luck with finding a bunch of willing and able randoms. Later in the season is better for skiing btw.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i'm more of a Cain than Ables
    but you knows i'd be willing to
    hang out in the sheldon hut party hard & ski good shit w/ ya again
    and be content to look at denalis summit whilst safely cookin bacon in a warm hut
    otherwise pm the lake affected raven
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Thanks Aaron, I have one solid partner, just lookin for some others in case of the BAIL or injury. I looked over a lot of posts and TRs, I'll expand my dates into June...I hope to do some lower elevation skiing around the range.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    do not heed the naysers
    bump for the

believe
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by powderpond View Post
    Thanks Aaron, I have one solid partner, just lookin for some others in case of the BAIL or injury. I looked over a lot of posts and TRs, I'll expand my dates into June...I hope to do some lower elevation skiing around the range.
    No worries. In a typical season you'll have higher crevasses hazard and worse weather later (late june/July) but more snow above 14 for some of the bigger lines such as the Orient and Messner (and it'll be warmer). That said everything is a trade off and it's a big ol mountain and anything can happen at anytime.

Im not an expert by any means but I have been up there a few times. Drop me a PM if you have any more questions. Suerte.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Was already planning on it, but my partner dropped. Was thinking June, though. Like early/mid June. Also, had eyes set on Foraker+Hunter.