Thread: Garage Sale

Garage Sale

Here are a bunch of items that I have right now. Will accept obo on things for the TGR community. The dynafit bindings are prices as low as I can go on them. Would prefer to deal locally, but will ship if you pay.

Moment Bibby Pro 190 cm for sale- SOLD
    Used around 5 days and have a few scratches on the bases. They are mounted with quiver killer inserts for Dynafit Verticals (similar to snowboard binding inserts) so you can quickly move these binding from one ski to another. The dimensions of this ski is 128/97/119 and they get great reviews on backcountry.com. The BSL range is around ~310-334 for the current mount
    Pomoca Race Pro Skin 62mm wide 160 cm long- Very lightly used for about 20 miles of touring in the Elk Mountain Grand Traverse. What exactly is in the Pomoca Race Pro skins is unknown, as the formula is a trade secret. What we do know is they glide incredibly well yet can still scale an icy slope. So we have to conclude that the hand-selected raw materials and special chemical treatments are a good choice. Used by the European racing elite, these Swiss manufactured skins will help you to the podium in classic pink style.
    Save 30% of new price - $100
    In the pictures I have them paired with comfort toe pieces that are in great condition and also with my spare comfort toe piece and my spare vertical toe piece on vertical toe risers. Take your pic on toes...It doesn't matter to me. The rental base plate has a small piece of plastic broken in the back, but it doesn't affect performance in any way, because the screws go through a thick metal plate to attach to the ski. I skied them this way for 2 years with no problems. I molded a small piece (see pictures) to fit in the missing plastic part that I taped in place to prevent any excess ice build up around the screws. It worked great for me. I pulled the bindings off of a pair of skis to fix the fix the broken climbing aids, but I obviously never got around to it. If you want the metal climbing aids from some speed turns that would be $20 and if you want brakes let me know what size you need would be another $20. I have 100mm, 115mm, and 130mm brake widths.
    See them here: http://www.tetongravity.com/photo/ski/franken-binding

Size 29.5 or about men's 11.5-12.5. The BSL of the boot is only 314mm. Blurring the lines between the world of racing and the world of touring, the Spitfire Boot from La Sportiva provides high performance in a super-lightweight boot. The Carbon Fiber cuff combined with the Grilamid shell and thermo-moldable lining ensures you stay warm and comfortable without compromising on your high ski mountaineering demands. The exoskeleton-like Vertebra Technology is the backbone of the cuff construction supplying power & precision while downhill skiing even as the flex-hinge system in both the boot tongue & its liner gives you freedom of movement that translates directly into comfort.

Same as the spitfire but just a tiny bit heavier. Size 29.5 or about men's 11.5-12.5. The BSL of the boot is only 314mm. La Sportiva's Sideral Boots are the perfect all-around ski mountaineering boot that is also perfectly suited for demanding speed touring. These were my daily driver for speed touring, skimo race training, and winter mountaineering last year. They are more beat up than the spitfire's above, but are still in great working condition.

zippers on top are broke. The roll top main compartment is still waterproof. Great for quick overnight touring trips or around town commuting.
    Last edited by skanktacular; 12-30-2015 at 10:47 AM.

bump

Most prices lowered. Bump

PM'd re:Aftershocks.

Weekend Bump. Things Marked Sold and G3 Infidels added

PM sent for Bibbys.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Update

Bibby sold locally yesterday. Everything else is still around.

Updated after recent inquiry.