Slater's stunning air

FKNA

WTF? Like half a kickflip or something. Nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Fucking hell.
    Think I'm gonna retire n' take up bocce ball.

He got lucky there, but this one IMO is one of his best airs ever in a contest.

https://youtu.be/QGwGLz3cYKU

Honestly that 2011 New York contest remains in my mind one of the better contests I have ever watched.

Here is an edit of the contest. Slater Alley oop is gorgeous.

https://youtu.be/YQIp7gJly6c

Cheers

He really needs to be considered among the greatest athletes of all time in any sport. Astounding longevity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

^^^Agreed 100%. Just insane how long he has been at the top of pro surfing.

Slater's stunning air

Yea I agree. Sent this out earlier and the response is the same---/ no matter the sport some people can just flow.

Craig Kelly that CAD kid who Frankensteins boots (Holigersifusin or something like that... Dude fucking rips) ... Candid Thovex (too bad he flails his arms&#128533 are others I think of when flow comes to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ^^^Agreed 100%. Just insane how long he has been at the top of pro surfing.
    Right? Fucking guy is 42.