Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Sounds sketch... That's absolutely what I was looking for as well, it would be a really sweet option!
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

This sort of sounds like a Garmont Gfit liner. Is there a scarpa variant that would fit the bill?
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by jcolingham View Post
    Maybe, you can modify some liners?
    I ordered PW plugs to do exactly that. Plan is to cut a diamond shape hole in the achilles-area and sew neoprene over it. It'd just be nice if Intuition did it for me...
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    I ordered PW plugs to do exactly that. Plan is to cut a diamond shape hole in the achilles-area and sew neoprene over it. It'd just be nice if Intuition did it for me...
    I am doing the same thing...

And first half shipped to me. Slow boat and international. I will send them as I get 'em!
    You rock! Thanks for taking care of us.

Anyone looking for a Power Tongue, size 26? I found some others and don't need the ones I'm getting through here, but will pass the deal on to anyone who wasn't able to get on the list in time...

Lemme know.

Third box sent. I will try to get some liners out before thanksgiving.

Hey, you thought about local pickup time yet? Skiing moguls in my AT boots last week made me remember exactly how packed out my existing liners are

I'm just off Lake Merritt BTW

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Want to meet up today? I will be home later or can drop them off. I want to do a bar night in the east bay or SF or both. I havent been around much and box 4 just arrived but the shipping bags havent arrived yet.

Would do a bar night in SF, we can talk shirts too!

I have an extra pair of pro tongue 26's.

Got them separate to this group buy but the same deal. I'll pass that on to you if interested.

Brand new in package. Located in whistler.

Updates: I took next friday off to deal with the post office. Yeah, I took a whole day off because last time it took hours to deal with them. Printing labels sounds good but in practice it was not a good choice since the post office hooked me up with some deals on orders last year.

All of them ship then. Unless the gov gets shut down, then I will UPS them Monday.

Further update:
    I will choose words carefully. An obviously painful jong maplemag has been a thorne in my side. I had to cancel the canadian buy after being pestered beyond reason and then cancel those orders with Intuition. It just solidified my rule of no small orders and basically no candians unless they are solid contributors. He didnt pay, he lied, he made a big deal then blew me off. We cant ban him, but there will be NO gear swaps with this mag anywhere, ever. I wont name him, but you can. He took up a ton of my time and slowed everything down. That said, he claimed that liners are cheaper in Canada at a local shop, I told Intuition and they are looking into it, because they are not happy. He "messed" this buy up, and may have just caused some secret shoppers to go to his favorite shop to figure out what is up with them selling liners below cost. I am guessing that they are Scarpas and he is a mega Jong. Anyhow, he is a pain.

Updates: I took next friday off to deal with the post office. Yeah, I took a whole day off because last time it took hours to deal with them. Printing labels sounds good but in practice it was not a good choice since the post office hooked me up with some deals on orders last year.

All of them ship then. Unless the gov gets shut down, then I will UPS them Monday.

Further update:
    I will choose words carefully. An obviously painful jong maplemag has been a thorne in my side. I had to cancel the canadian buy after being pestered beyond reason and then cancel those orders with Intuition. It just solidified my rule of no small orders and basically no candians unless they are solid contributors. He didnt pay, he lied, he made a big deal then blew me off. We cant ban him, but there will be NO gear swaps with this mag anywhere, ever. I wont name him, but you can. He took up a ton of my time and slowed everything down. That said, he claimed that liners are cheaper in Canada at a local shop, I told Intuition and they are looking into it, because they are not happy. He "messed" this buy up, and may have just caused some secret shoppers to go to his favorite shop to figure out what is up with them selling liners below cost. I am guessing that they are Scarpas and he is a mega Jong. Anyhow, he is a pain.
    What the fuck.

You do this community a great service.

It's your rules, but my vote: no more jongs on the group buy. You pick the cutoff - post count, join date, whatever. Jongs must contribute to the community first before they take advantage of it.

Thanks again, Jay. Sorry you had to deal with that shit.

If Jay is out cash, I say we all pitch in to recoup for him.

Quote Originally Posted by christoweber View Post
    If Jay is out cash, I say we all pitch in to recoup for him.
    I'm in
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Also in to pitch

Not out cash. But thanks for the offer. Intuition is great and really friendly. That said, i had no idea this could fuck a small shop doing some shady sales of liners, but the jong story made them pretty uneasy about a dealer selling below minimum list prices.

Last bit, i am taking a day to destress in Kirkwood today (Friday). Come ski if you can.

And if you live in the bay area, you can pick liners up from me at my place or I can meet you out while I run errands. Ill even buy you a beer on our "beer for shipping" meet up in January.

Thanks J for all the effort and sorry you had to deal with a bunch of BS and drama. We got your back! Let us know if you need anything.

And a big f u to the Jong that still wears diapers, needs his mommy to wipe his ass, and has to change his shirt 5 times a day because he drools and spills shit all over it. Thanks for being a dick and fucking things up. Grow the fuck up dick. And f off.
    Last edited by lynchdogger; 12-11-2015 at 03:07 AM.
    The Passion is in the Risk

Bagging liners tonight. I may coerce the gf to ship some tomorrow. She loves me THAT much.

Also, check the thread I just posted on some NWT BD boa liners in 28 that fit like 26.5-27. $50+s/h.

Thanks Jay! No good deed goes un-punished.

I heaven't really looked up prices, but we are talking what- $40 savings going through you? Not worth the effort on the buyers side to be a dick and cause you a headache. Just pay retail and get your f-n liners, douche.

with that said- i'm really excited to get my liners and appreciate you hooking us up. I hope you were able to at least make some beer money, free liners, or generally make it worth your while.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1450231379.800034.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	728.8 KB 
ID:	173454at the post office. I sent out almost all of them. Expect a PM if there is any issue. A couple liners were not in the shipment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1450231379.800034.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	728.8 KB 
ID:	173454at the post office. I sent out almost all of them. Expect a PM if there is any issue. A couple liners were not in the shipment.

Thanks for hooking us up, mang!

Got mine last night, thanks again Jay!