187 Gotama, 186 Renegade, Deadbolt 18, Intuition sz27, smith io, Armada jacket

First up is a pair of 2014-2015 gotamas in a 187. Mounted for sth2 16s at recommended for a 305 bsl. Really clean skis some minor scuffs on top sheet. Bases and edges are great. Looking for 275 shipped. Bindings not included.

Second some 186 renegades mounted with deadbolt 18s at recommended for a 300 bsl. These have seen several years of use but are still in good condition. The top sheets show some wear. The bases are a little dry and the edges a little rusty from being stuck in storage but overall the skis are in good shape. Looking for 300 shipped or 225 shipped for the skis and 100 shipped for the bindings.SOLD

Next is some intuition pro wraps sz 27 mv. Heat molded once but never used due to some boot changes. These were stored in a cupboard for awhile so one of the liners has a crease on the tongue. Other than that they are in almost new condition and still have that like new odor. 75 shippedSOLD

Pair of smith iO. They are brand new I got them awhile ago but never used them. I don't have the box or bag. 50 shipped sold

Armada tracker jacket sz xl. Good condition no rips or tears everything works. 20k20k 3l jacket. It has some dirt on it but it will all wash off. 60shipped.

PayPal is the proffered method of payment. Message me if you would like more pictures.
    Last edited by Dr.Rick_Marshall; 09-15-2015 at 07:43 PM.

If prices are off let me know, not really looking for trades.

IOs are gone, everything else still available.

Leave your prices up so people can use that info later?

Bump for some sick skis - love my Rens. Love the Raven topsheet more.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Leave your prices up so people can use that info later?

Bump for some sick skis - love my Rens. Love the Raven topsheet more.
    Edited in the price for any interested. Couldn't agree with you more, great looking ski. It's been phased out of the quiver and God knows I don't need another pair of skis sitting around the house, or maybe I do... Life is confusing sometimes.

Intuitions are gone skis and jacket are still available

Are Rens still avail?

I don't need em but have some extra binders. Shipped to Sumas, WA 98295?

Thx.

KC

RENs are gone, all that is left are the Gotamas and the Jacket.

Also would be willing to trade for a set of bindings in good condition with 100mm brakes. Pivots, Sth, tyrolia, whatever. At least 16 din though.