Labor Day Wknd - Where to road trip in CO?

No to Summit/Eagle County....

I'm leaning towards SW CO. Hit up the gondi at Telluride, do a couple laps, Wasatch Trail. Then maybe some CO Trail in the area? Molas

Crested Butte is on the radar, but I am not wanting to have a TON of crowds. Not sure if CB gets slammed over Labor Day weekend, but I'm guessing they do.

Steamboat is coming in at third.

Aspen fourth.

What else should I consider?

Labor Day Wknd - Where to road trip in CO?

Jackson is always an option, a little more isolated and only a little longer than SW CO?

Salida? Ride the Crest?

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    No to Summit/Eagle County....

Crested Butte is on the radar, but I am not wanting to have a TON of crowds. Not sure if CB gets slammed over Labor Day weekend, but I'm guessing they do.

Steamboat is coming in at third.

?

lets see the butte is where all the people who are too cool for summit and eagle go, so it will be busy and you'll be surrounded by the tool cool people, steamboat is a close second now

I'd stay home labor day weekend and hit the butte up on wed and you'll be all alone

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    lets see the butte is where all the people who are too cool for summit and eagle go, so it will be busy and you'll be surrounded by the tool cool people, steamboat is a close second now

I'd stay home labor day weekend and hit the butte up on wed and you'll be all alone
    I guess I am part of the "Too Cool" crowd as the Mrs's and me are headed to CB on Thursday for a long weekend of biking and spending money at the local establishments. I sure hope we can find a way to fit in....
    Last edited by danadog; 08-31-2015 at 10:19 AM.