WTB: All-Metal Salomon Bindings. Many pairs!

I do hereby officially start my own all-metal Salomon binding HOARDING spree. I want many pairs. Whatcha got for me to buy?
    DIN= 16 or 20
    S900
    old 957 with metal toe wings, metal spring cylinder in toe

GUARANTEED "RETURN":
    All the metal I buy will eventually return to the TGR Community someday later. I will NEVER re-sell metal to others. (I thought everyone here already understood that unwritten rule, right?)

A GOOD CAUSE ?
    I have a new crazy mission. I believe in head-to-head ski test reports---ACROSS YEARS. The ski magazines compare skis only WITHIN each year.

SKIS?
    Yes, I already have a ton skis. Enough to convince your wife that you're an Angel with your tiny 15-pair quiver. I just need normalized bindings, and I am reluctant about inserts. So, sell me a bunch of your all-metal Sally's.

Caucasian Asian?
    Last edited by Vitamin I; 09-09-2015 at 11:51 PM.
    - TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

jgb@etree Guest
    Ok. Do you have model & color preferences, or is everything on your list equally desirable? Some colors/models I'm very willing to part with and others not so motivated to sell. PM a email address for pics & a wishlist if you want specific models, colors and brake widths otherwise just tell me how many pairs you need and I'll see what I'm willing to let go of.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    1st gen. 900S, 16 din, spherical afd. Very good shape, skinny brakes. 3 toe wing afds have been replaced w/ jb stick, so they're bomber, one is still hanging in there. Not sure what i want for them, come up with a number.

I have some old 916's with super wide brakes. They are currently mounted but I may be willing to part with them if the price is right to replace them with some AT bindings.
    No gnar was harmed in the writing of this post...

I'll see what I've got at home.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Brand new 997 14-20's. No real plan to sell, but if you want them...How bad do you want them?
    Click. Point. Chute.

Hey jgb@etree ,

I'm trying to PM you, but your Inbox is too full.

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Most likely have a set of 900s 16s.. will look tomorrow.

May be missing the plastic cover from the back one heel...

Going to be thinning my hoard soon anyways, probably time to start digging through the box and organizing them..

Thanks for the motivation!

Yes, please dig for your 900s. A missing heel cover won't stop me. Old, used, damaged is more affordable for me---and metal is metal...and I can repair/refurbish myself.

Hey jgb@etree ,

I'm trying to PM you, but your Inbox is too full.

Bump. I am still looking for more pairs.

Hit me up when you want to step up to the Rossi full metal clamp

Have a pair of 916. Send me a pm if you want a picture. They are in great shape.

pm sent